chapter 18

It was.... jay park.

You:" jay-jay!" I yelled and opened my arms ready to hug him.

Jay:" hi how are you feeling bestie?" He asked after hugging me.

You:" i'm feeling great the doctor is supposed to be here by now" after i said that the opened revealing the doctor holding a file.

Doc:" hello everybody, emely can go home today but you cannot put pressure on your wrist or it will hurt you and get worse" he said then left and the girls came in.

Euhna:" i brought you some clothes go and change" she said helping me get up. I took a shower and wore this:

 I took a shower and wore this:

Shoes

I didn't do my make up because i didn't feel like doing it but the thing that was bothering me the most is that the other side of the room was quite

I didn't do my make up because i didn't feel like doing it but the thing that was bothering me the most is that the other side of the room was quite.I walk out the room to see jungkook and CL sitting there arguing about something but when they saw me they stoped talking.

You:" why are you two doing here?" I asked in the coldest tone ever.

CL:" i just came here to tell you the truth about me being so bitchy towards you"

You:" go ahead talk" i said sitting down on the bed.

CL:" since the day you were born my parents would ignore me when i'm in pain, hurt or sick, because of you taehyung oppa stopped taking care of me, because of you jin oppa stoped cocking me my favourite food. Mom always used to play with me until you came and ruined everything, dad always used to buy me gifts, bring to the play ground and play with me and buy me ice cream after but not until you came to the world and destroyed everything! Everything!! I hate you so much! They hate me now because of you! All of my family turn there back on me because of YOU!!!" She yelled the last part.

You:" first of all i didn't ask my parents to fuck each other to have me, it's not my fault they choose me over you, it's not my fault they stoped playing with you and it's not my fault they hate you now! YOUR FUCKING KIDING ME!! THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU SLEPT WITH MY SO CALLED HUSBAND!! IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!! I DIDN'T ASK TO COME TO THE WORLD OKAY?!!!! KEEP THAT IN MIND AND IF YOU CAN'T THEN PUT IT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!" I said taking my bag and walked out the room to see everybody looking at me, my eyes full of tears. I ran towards jin oppa and jumped on him crying on his shoulder.