seven

"well, as you can see; when seungwan was still in school, she has been bullied a lot, because of her appearance, she was chubby at that timeㅡ people have been comparing her with her sister. unlike rosé, wendy gains weight really quick..", irene stated.

"she's been bullied?", yoongi asked, confusion written all over his face.

irene coughed at his response, "did i stutter, min yoongi?", she asked, glaring at him intimidatingly. yoongi immediately nodded in response.

"as i was saying. wendy started getting frustrated at that point. so she has been searching ways to lose weightㅡ her solution is dumb..", irene said, sadly, hesitating to continue further.

"what was it?", he asked.

"this may shock you, butㅡ wendy was addicted to smoking for a few months, she-", irene was cutted off again by yoongi

he then, yelled, "what?! she smo-".

"did somebody say you can interrupt me, min yoongi?", irene smiled, glaring at him, with her eye twitching.

"s-sorry..", he apologized immediately.

she cleared her throat before continuing, "as i was saying, wendy's body is quite fragile, you knowㅡ she is different. after just a month or two of smoking, she has been diagnosed with lung cancerㅡ it wasn't super bad, it was curable, good thing they found out about the cancer early"

she sighed, "after fighting the illness and was treated regularly, she was declared cured by the doctors, as her lungs was healedㅡ but what they didn't see is that the cancer cells have spread to her heart, and she was sent to the hospital again for medical treatment, only easy way to help her is to find a suitable heart donor..", irene said.

yoongi felt his body heavy when she mentioned about a heart donor.

"i could donate my heart to h-"

"and if you are thinking of donating yours for her, you need the approval of the patient and she wouldn't approve of that now, would she?", she suddenly spoke. yoongi was taken back at irene's statement.

"was she a mind-reader? damn".

he snapped out of his thoughts and continue walking to seungwan's room.

"we're here", irene said, as she slowly opened the door of seungwan's room. surprisingly, it wasn't as quiet as he thought he would.

chanyeol was bursting music that he composed, from his laptop, chaeyoung was laughing at him, and cuddling with seungwan, who are both sitted on the bedㅡ irene knocked on the door, they all stopped and looked, to see who it was.

yoongi and irene went inside, "oh, baechu!", seungwan smiled gently at her, getting off the bed and dashed towards irene to hug herㅡ seungwan looked up at the male, and gave him a big smile, and scrunched her nose.

"it's good to see you happy", yoongi smiled back, as he pinched her cheek. she looks more radiant when she beamed a smile.

they both kept on staring at each others eyes; gazing at each others souls, as to what yoongi called that moment.

"ehem", chanyeol cleared his throat, to get their attention as he paused the music from his laptop. seungwan and yoongi snapped out of their thoughts, and they faced at his direction.

"didn't mean to interrupt, but i thinkㅡ doctor needs to check on seungwan's health status?", he said, putting both of his hands in the pocket of his hoodie.

chaeyoung looked at him, knitting her eyebrows, as she leaned closer to chanyeol whispering something, "why do you have to ruin their moment?".

"listen if we let them do this in this roomㅡ with us, don't you think it will build up a really awkward tension? let's get this over withㅡ they will probably ask permission to hang outside and take a stroll in this hospital", chanyeol replied.