four

yoongi waited outside the emergency room. he felt his heart consequently sinking everytime he recalls the moment where in he witnessed a fragile soul being slowly taken away by death, itselfㅡ he wish he met her way before she was diagnosed with a disease made by the merciless devil.

he sat there for a few minutes, waiting. but for him, it felt like hours. cancer was a sinㅡ although a lot had escaped from its grasps, it is still a heart-wrenching thought of being an early victim of this particular disease.

it somehow engulfed his whole mind. everytime yoongi thinks about wendy, he would feel a selcouth feeling that he never felt beforeㅡ butterflies flutter in his stomach and his limbs would feel a slight numb sensation.

yoongi knew, that he indeed has fallen in love with her.

he sat there, still waiting for any news about wendy's condition. he eyed the entrance, anticipating any information from the staff insideㅡ as he waited, a girl started running towards the room, hyperventilating.

the two nurses from the emergency room, held her back before barging in the room.

"i'm sorry, miss. but you can't enter the room", one nurse said.

"why? what happened to my sister?!", she shouted at them.

"she has a sister?", yoongi thought to himself, tilting his head in confusion.

"she just had a severe asthma attack which was caused by a sudden tightening of the muscle wall of her airway..", a nurse answered her question.

"will she be fine?", she asked, with evident concern on the tone of her voice.

"just wait, miss. she will be fine, we will be letting the patient use the nebulizer or take in theophylline to open up the tight airway into her lungs..", a nurse said guiding her to sit on the bench at the side, across yoongi.

the girl calmly nodded, but still have a worn-out expression on her faceㅡ she sat down as the two nurses went back inside of the emergency room.

she indeed have similar features with wendy, but she have a younger looks. thenㅡ a tall male with broad body structure approached her calmly before sitting next to the young woman.

yoongi stopped his observations of the woman sitting across him, then came to the thought that he knows this particular male.

"chanyeol?", he called his name to gain his attention. the male then looked at his direction.

"oh, yoongi!", chanyeol then beamed a smile at his co-worker. "you guys know each other?", the girl asked. chanyeol nodded repetitively as response.

"yoongi, this is my girlfriend that i talked to you about, chaeyoung or you can call her roséㅡ but i am the only one who can call her rosie, 'kay?", he smiled lovingly at her, both strangers then bow at each other with respect.

"yoongi?", she looked at him, then asked him, "you've met my sister, seungwan, right?". he nodded shyly, scratching the nape of his neck.

"we've met in the rooftop yesterday. i wanted to talk to her and went to her room.. but before i knew it, she is undergoing this mayhem", yoongi looked down after telling her these minor details.

he was shy, talking to the sister of his crush, probably seungwan told her about their encounter on the rooftopㅡ that memory would never get erased from his mind.

he shifted on his seat, getting a bit uncomfortable and awkward at this meeting. chanyeol noticed this and giggled a bitㅡ what a softie he is.

he stood up and went to sit beside yoongi, chaeyoung accompanied him, as well, sitting beside chanyeolㅡ yoongi stiffened at the couple, he never felt so awkward in his entire life, he is literally a third wheel in this situation.

before he change seats, chanyeol wrapped an arm over his shoulder.

"i know you're getting awkward, but you can open up anything to usㅡ i'm just letting you know that you have friends to talk to", yoongi nodded at his statement. chanyeol smiled at his response, and hugged him tightly.

"my god, i hate him..", yoongi cursed in his thoughtsㅡ he doesn't like it when his co-worker, chanyeol, is being clingy unto him all of a sudden; but, he is used to this kind of behaviour in their company.

chaeyoung giggled, and smiled sweetly, as she watched the interaction between these two fellow men. "you two must be close, huh?", she asked.

"yeah, we are."

"not particularlyㅡ"

the two men answered simultaneously, chanyeol frowned at yoongi's response.

suddenly, the door of the emergency room opened as a female doctor came out of the room. they call stood up, as she approaches them, taking his mask off his face.

yoongi anticipated any news about wendy's healthㅡ before he could say anything, chaeyoung spoke up, "how is my sister, doctor?".

"well, she is doing fine. but her asthma got more severe, which may lead to more complications in the future", she said. we all nodded at her statement.

"i didn't know she was sufferring, a lot.." , he thought.

"we will be installing a nebulizer in her new hospital room just incase for emergencies like these will occur in the future. but for now, she must rest..", the doctor smiled, walking away and towards the lobby.

she's now okay.

all of them sighed in relief.

this chapter has been revised.
-06/17/19-

added chanyeol and chaeyoung pic for y'all

added chanyeol and
chaeyoung pic for y'all. ♡♡♡
ctto.