When I woke up the next morning Y/N was in my arms. I smiled and looked down at her sleeping form. She was quiet and didn't move very much. I moved slightly to move my leg but then realized that it was held down by her hips. I quickly glanced over to the clock on my dresser across the room.

I could barely read it but I figured it out after awhile. It said that the time was 7:43. That's a good time to wake her up right? Aish I needed to pee so it better be.

"Y/N."I said softly brushing hair off of her face. She looked beautiful while sleeping. I said her name a couple more times and was rewarded with a cute nose scrunch. She opened her eyes.

"Hi Chim."She said softly with her eyes half open.

"You need to move I have to pee."I told her. She nodded and then peeled herself from me. Sighing I got out of bed to pee. When I was done I came back and she was peacefully sleeping in bed. Carefully I climbed on top of her and wrapped my arms around her hips over the covers burring my face in her abdomen.

"ChimChim."She said putting a hand in my hair. She mindlessly played with it while I let her scent wash over me. Granted she smelled like Hoseok and I but she did have her own smell. It was dark and sweet. 

"Y/N what do you want to do today?"I asked her kindly.

"I don't know, can we do something inside today?I don't feel like leaving the house today."She said. 

Y/N's POV:

"Let's watch tv today then."Jimin said. 

"Yay I love tv!"I shouted excitedly.

"Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, and Hoseok have to go to wok today so me, Jungkook, and Yoongi will be here to stay with you."Jimin said. I nodded at him.

"I'm hungry."I whined.

"I can hear it."He said with a chuckle. He slowly got off of me. I put my arms out in front of me.

"Carry me! My legs feel like jelly."I said.

"Aw how do you know when you haven't tried walking on them?"He asked sarcastically. I just gave him a look and he immediately picked me up. I immediately wrapped my legs around his torso and put my arms around his neck. His hands found the back of my thighs. He carried me to through the house.

"Jimin?"Jungkook asked once I had entered the living room.

"She begged."He explained. He continued to bring me to the kitchen. He set me down in a chair and then went to get cereal. Jungkook came in the kitchen and sat down next to me.

"Do we have plans for today?"Jungkook asked.

"We are going to watch tv!"I said happily.

"Jimin what should we watch?"Jungkook asked Jimin.

"Um, I thought we would let her pick."Jimin said.

"But what if she wants to watch something inappropriate?"Jungkook asked.

"Well she is old enough."Jimin said.

"Wait how old is she?"He asked.

"Her file said 19."Jimin replied. I'm 19? I've never known my age, birthday, height, weight, or blood type. I was constantly weight and measured but I didn't get to know anything. 

"I'm 19?"I asked. They both looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, we tested you. You are 19 years old."Jungkook said.

"Enough talking here is breakfast."Jimin said passing out bowls of cereal. 

"What do you want to watch?"Jimin asked me. I was seated between Jungkook and Jimin on the small couch.