**

"HA!" I get the football and Felix and Aiden groan. "TOUCHDOWN BITCHES!!" I throw the ball.

"WE WIN!!" Froy laughs.

"SUCKAS!" Hunter flexes.

"You only won because Whiskey is the best player out of four dudes... or shall I say girls... you guys are kinda... odd" Damon walks up to us and I burst out laughing.

"Oh fuck you" Felix gives him the middle fingers.

We laugh. "Oh wait, he has all these girls to do it for him" Hunter giggles.

"TRUE!" we all say.

"Ok ok, I get it-"

"That you're a fun hater?" Froy asks.

"Yeaaa have some fun" Aiden adds on.

Damon looks at me and I put my hands on my hips. "Oh I know how to have fun" $// smirks

"Ewww Damon!!" we all say.

He rolls his eyes. "Not like that you horny assholes" he says and we laugh. "Wanna have fun? Then get changed and we'll all meet at the pool" he crosses his arms.

We smirk then the guys run into Damons mansion and I look at him. "You're lucky I bought my bathing suit" I laugh and go into my jeep.

He laughs. "Right"

I grab my black bathing suit and run into the house and quickly change in the bathroom.

Once I change, I run to the backyard and jump in the pool. "WOO!" I say then the guys do back flips into the pool. "Show offs!" I laugh.

"Wanna see a show off? Let's chicken fight!" Froy says and we all hooray.

Froy gets on Hunters shoulders,

Aiden gets on Felix's shoulders,

and I get on dear Damons shoulders. "I'm a fucking champion at this!" I flex and they smirk.

"We'll see about that!!" Aiden says and Felix starts walking to me.

"HEY THATS CHEATING!" Froy shouts so Hunter walks too.

I smirk and begin pushing them, but they're stuck up there. "Damnit!" I groan.

"HA SUCKA!" Aiden pushes me.

I almost fall, but Damon tightens his grip around me and wraps his leg around Felix's leg, pulling in inwards so him and Aiden fall.

We all laugh, besides Aiden and Felix. "DICKHEAD!" Felix groans.

"Just you and me" Froy smirks.

"This time, no cheating Damon" Hunter tries to cross his arms.

Damon smirks. "Like this?" he pulls Hunter out from under his legs with his legs, making him and Froy fall. I smile and Damon looks at me. "Scream it babygirl!" he encourages.