"Thank you, Aala! His name is Husani. Amwa told me that it means good!" She replied, proudly.

"What a great choice! I like it."

Mom steps aside so Chauna and I can meet and get a better view at our newest Pride member. "Husani" is too busy drinking his milk. He does not have his mother's light beige fur. Instead, his fur is reddish tan. Maybe he inherited it from his 'unknown' dad. His eyes are closed, so it is hard to tell what color they are. I have been told by mom that it takes 7 to 10 days for a newborn cub to open its eyes.

"He is so cute!" Chauna smiles wide.

"Yes, very! Husani is going to love being here at Pride Rock. Maybe when he gets a bit older, he can join us on our adventures." I say with pure excitement.

Pacca giggled. "That would be so sweet, girls! I am sure Husani will love that when he is a much bigger, playful cub."

Chauna and I look up and smile at mom, who also smiles warmly back at us.

Mom begins to walk towards the cavern's exit. "Alright, come on girls. Lets leave Miss Pacca and her son alone for some rest. They will need lots of it!"

Chauna and I both nod our heads while following behind mom.

"Bye ladies! Thanks for coming." Pacca waved.

"Bye!" Chauna and I said in sync.

"Have a good rest of your morning, Pacca!" Said mom.

"Thanks again Aala, I will!"

As soon as we walked outside of the cavern...

"RAWRRR!!!"

"Aaaaaah!!!" I screamed.

I got pinned down by my cousin Mosi. In his mouth he is holding a piece of zebra meat. That must be breakfast the hunting party had caught.

I fell on my back. "Mosi, what are you doing?" I ask.

"There you two are!" He muffled, with the meat inside his mouth.

"We were meeting Miss Pacca's baby, Husani! I see breakfast is here already. I hope there is still some left for us." Chauna replied.

"Yeah, but only half is already eaten away. That is why I had came up here to let you guys know before the whole pride eats it entirely like last time. Its always first come, first served here! You better hurry up down there if I were you. I managed to squeeze myself in and grab myself a piece of the thigh meat."

"Cool! Thanks for alerting us, Mosi." Said mom.

Chauna skips behind her down Pride Rock. Mosi gets off me so I can stand back up and follow after them.

***********

After breakfast, the entire Pride either lazily chilled back on the large brown stones sleeping or gossiping behind Pride Rock, while some watched their cubs run around playing with loud laughter. Uncle Kovu and Aunt Kiara are out busy showing our pride's two guests "Kwame" and "Amai" around the Pride Lands.

It is still so superb to hear that little "Iniko" (a.k.a Shani) is reunited back with her biological parents. The thought of it makes you smile so big like wow, that is amazing!

Mom is busy chatting on the rocks with Aunt Haiba, while Uncle Mheetu is taking a nap. He is sharing the same rock with Aunt Haiba, his chin rested on her lower back. Mosi, Chauna, and I are both laying on the grass in front of Pride Rock looking very bored.