Oh, Karoline!

N I N E T E E N
Oh, Karoline!

N I N E T E E NOh, Karoline!

***

I rolled my eyes, looking at the photo which had somehow manifested itself in my bag.

'Congratulations, you played yourself.'

- Balthazar

Balthazar was no doubt trying to screw with me. I smiled realizing he wanted me to visit soon. With a sigh, I stuffed the picture back into my bag before anyone in class could see it.

It would be rather hard to explain how a colored photo with printed words managed to get in my bag, photos in the forties weren't necessarily colored. I guess I could always say it was a charm, but even then it would still look slightly suspicious considering I could barely even perform the simplest of spells.

Lavender nudged me with her foot just as I was through with stuffing the photo at the bottom of my bag. I quickly sat up in my desk, blowing away a strand of hair from my face.

Lavender rolled her eyes at my obviously distracted nature, pointing to the front where Tom was giving his rather educational presentation on werewolves.

Professor Merrythought decided to go ahead and give the entire class a subject to present. Me being me completely forgot about it, and unfortunately it would seem the rest of the class remembered.

Tom was currently presenting his, and of course it was the damn best in the class.

He had a mouth of silver, easily able to persuade the entire class to agree with his point of view. Tom explained why werewolves and most other half-breed creatures were dangerous.

He even went as far to state that half-breeds are a danger to the student population and should possibly be banned from attending. He managed to persuade the entire class with his silver tongue, causing a majority to agree with him. Especially Slytherin House, whom all screamed in joy once he was finished.