03: Young Master

The space inside this dungeon is quite big, but it has only five cells. And except for mine, the other four cells approximately consist of only eight people each.

If my hunch is right, this place is especially made for those who committed heavy crimes, leaving them here to rot to death.

These people have been living in this unfavorable environment to face that only final destination, death. I'd take it, they will do anything to get out.

If that were to happen, this place would be extremely chaotic, and that exactly is what I need to escape unnoticed.

In my previous life, I was a loser piece of sh*t, which is why those bastards used me for their amusement. Strong would always crush people like me but now it will be a different story. I will be the one trampling those self-proclaimed strong bastards and whoever goes in my way completing the mission.

"Who wants to get out?" I spoke holding up the keys in my hand, clearly showing it to them.

There was a bit of silence at first, but then in a slim second, they became extremely loud, arguing between themselves.

"If you want us all to escape. Just shut up!" One of them yelled, probably because the situation was getting out of hand. Despite that, they still keep chattering their mouths with their useless arguments. Time won't wait for them to calm down.

Sigh, I was thinking of changing my mind. But well, it seems that it just won't work. If this continues, the guards will eventually catch on. That means I'll have to kill them all, which makes things more troublesome.

"Your choice." As I said that, I threw the keys at the furthest cell where I could sense two deadliest auras among the rest.

I've been observing them this whole time; while everyone was arguing, they were just sitting in the corner of their cell as if waiting for their prey to come. They did quite well hiding their presence; unfortunately, it doesn't work on me.

When everyone heard the sound of the keys being slammed on the ground, they suddenly shut their mouths and stared at me and the keys.

"Hey! Why the hell did you throw the keys there? We haven't decided who comes first!" Yelled the man with his perplexed paled face.

I can't believe that I pity them earlier. Are they purposely acting stupid or that they just don't understand the current position they are in?

"Were you planning to let them out while you abandon the rest of us here?" Accused by a woman in the nearest cell of looking at me as if she wanted to skin me alive.

Sigh, humans are humans wherever you go. They always find someone else to blame when it was their fault in the first place.

While they were all cursing and throwing questions at me, I had my attention only on the furthest cell. I let out a smirk as soon as I saw two people left standing there, surrounded by corpses.

With their body covered in blood after butchering their cellmates, they entered the rest of the cells killing everyone inside. I was just standing at the very end near the path to the exit watching the scene unfold.

They were cruelly slain without a chance; this exceeded my expectations. They were strong, I know, but I never imagined them to be this strong when both of their levels were only at 56. Laure and Kira, their names are quite familiar. Seems like the previous owner of this body had met them before.

Do these two perhaps know me? Are they his old acquaintances or enemies?

While I was out in my world thinking about this and that possibility. The two began to walk in my direction; they seemed to not have any killing intent towards me, so what is his relationship with them?

My original plan was to let these two kill all the captives here while I escaped, but I figured they were fairly strong and it would be an excellent opportunity to strike a bargain with them. But then, it turns out that they could be either this guy's enemy or not.

With no assurance, if the worst comes to the worst, I will kill them both and leave.

While I was about to cast magic to kill them, they suddenly kneeled in front of me, bowing their heads.

"Laure greets the tenth young master of Revarge House."

"Kira greets the tenth young master of Revarge House."

____________________________

A/N:

Thank you for reading! :)