Chapter One: Mystery..

You were on your daily pick-pocketing hunt. With all these people around, I can probably steal something. you thought, slinking through a back alley. While sneaking around, you thought you heard a swish. Your muscles immediately tensed, and your head whipped to the direction of the sound.

Did I just hear that? You questioned, or am I just crazy? You settled for the latter and continued to look around for food or people, ears on the alert. While you were still in that back alley, you heard- SWISH

Already prepared to hear it, you slink into the darkest shadow unnoticed, just as someone lands right where you were previously standing. Glad I moved or we'd have both been screwed.. you said to yourself, running your hands through your
(h/c) hair. The man-or boy? standing in front of you had a short but strong looking stature, with black hair and something mysterious strapped around his legs and arms.

"Is that.... stolen gear? What could he possibly need with that? The only thing it could be good for is-"

"-escape.Now shut up, they wont find me here." Someone said as they clamped their hand over your mouth.

Your (e/c) eyes widen and you realize that you were thinking aloud again. The person you've been watching in the shadows was now next to you, hiding.

There was another loud swish, as the other men flew swiftly over the alley, cursing as they went along.

"Shit, where did that bastard go!?" Said one.

"How am I supposed to know?!" replied the other, "You were the one supposed to be watching him!"

The two continued to argue as their voices faded away. The man holding you from behind let go of you and breathed a sigh of relief. He walked away from you and started to prepare for flight. Right before he took off you stopped him.

"Wait!"

"What do you want now, brat?"

"Can I at least know your name? Who are you?" You asked. You wanted to ask more questions but he was obviously ready to leave.

"Names Levi."