Chapter 4: Rembering

Hi! Its Hanji frizzle here :3. You all probably hate me so ill make a long(ish) chapter for all of you! Thank you for every person who stuck with this book I really appreciate it (also, my style of writing slightly changed so u may see some differences not that it matters but jsyn)((also I WILL be updating more frequently, I promise. No more procrastination))

           ~Hanji Frizzle (A.K.A Da friz)

==========================

Your P.O.V.

You looked at him curiously.

Have we met before?.....we have.

"Yea. I remember." You answered him, "You were the one that gave me bread on my tenth birthday."

"Heh... I do remember that." He agreed, finally setting you down. "It looks like we're here. You can come in if you want." He started to walk in but you stayed frozen in thought.

I cant believe I finally found him...after all these years...

"Oi!"

His voice snapped you out of your thoughts. "Lets go."

===========================

Levis P.O.V.

((Sorry guys you kinda need to have a levi pov I will be switching pov from time to time so ya))

"Isabel! Farlan! Im back."

"BIG BRO!!" Isabel yelled happily with Farlan right behind her

"Hey Levi. We were wondering where you were. Did you handle-" Farlan started, but then noticed      (y/n). "Whos that?"

"This is (y/n)."

"Llleeeviiiii...." Isabel drawled out my name the last time you brought a girl to the house you had-"

"ISABEL!" I yelled pinching the bridge of my nose. "Its not like that. I know (y/n) from a while ago and she doesn't have anywhere to stay so I brought her here." I sighed
What part of my brain made me think this was a good idea? Ah whatever. What's done is done.

"So, (y/n), will you stay?" Asked Farlan.

We all looked at her, waiting for her answer. "S-sure. I mean I dont have anywhere else to go."

"YAAAAY!! (Y/N) 's STAYING! You can stay in my room! I never have other girls around! This'll be fun!" Isabel ran over and hugged her with bone crushing force.

"Oi, don't kill her." Levi snapped,"She is barely 3ft into the house."

===========================

Your P.O.V.

After Isabel released me, I cracked my neck. Damn her hugs can hurt. I followed her to her bedroom, which has a small dresser and a queen size bed (because I can and reader-chan is not sleeping on the floor) in the corner.

"Its not much but its home." Isabel smiles, as my eyes brighten at the sight of a bed.

"May I?"

"You may!"

As soon as I heard her approval I ran to the bed and landed face first onto it. I let out a sigh of relief at the beautiful softness. I guess sleeping on cement is worse than I thought. "Hey Isabel? Do you think Farlan is okay with me staying here? He doesn't exactly look happy." I ask, lifting my face.

"Ah yea...hes just gotta get used to ya, that's all." She sat down on the bed and then lasted down next to me, do I flipped over. "I wonder what they are talking about in there.."

"Who?"

"Levi and Farlan. They never let me in their conversations." She pouted, sticking out her bottom lip and crossing her arms.

I chucked lightly. She is so nice, I'm glad I met her. "They are probably talking about whether to keep me or not."

After a few minutes Levi walked in with Farlan behind him. "Hey (y/n),  if you decide to stay here then you have to help with money and food. Got it?"

I smirked. "No problem. Being an infamous pick-pocketer does show I'm capable, right?" Standing up, I walk over to Farlan and Levi and say, "I'm known as the Flash."