Chapter 7: The Plan

Eyy Hanji here! I just seriously wanted to thank you all for the follows and votes and everything! I never imagined my book would be liked by so many people! Now possibly these chapters coming up are gonna be intense, and a little angst-y (well, as best as I can do lol) so prepare your minds! And again, I do follow slightly the back story of Levi, and try and make it in to mine. The credit for that only is not mine except with twisting it a little bit to make it my own.

=====================

Time to put this plan into action!

The four of you stayed quiet for the majority of the ride, Isabel and you actually falling asleep. When you got to the grounds, Levi gently shook you awake. You ended up falling asleep on his shoulder and shot up.

"S-sorry Levi!" You stuttered a little, embarrassed.

"Whatever, sleepyhead. Just try not to fall asleep walking." He slowly got up and out of the carriage door. "You gonna stand up? Or do you need me to carry you?"

You silently glared at him. "That won't be necessary, Levi." Standing up, you left the carriage and it pulled away, leaving the four of you alone with one another. One man spotted your little group. He was tall and had blonde hair, gelled back in a neat way ( A.N.did they even have hair gel?) And HUGE eyebrows. Like what was wrong with them? You recognized him as the guy who was chasing Levi. He continued walking over, stopping directly in front of you.

"Welcome to the survey corps, cadets. My name is Captain Erwin Smith and I work directly under Commander Keith Shadis, who brought you here. Follow me." Erwin smiled and led us to a group of cadets.

======================

Your P.O.V.

After introducing us to everyone and showing us around, it was time for bed. "C'mon Isabel, let's go" I said, already walking away

"But ________, I dont wannaaaa. Why cant we sleep in the same room with Levi and Farlan like we always did??"

"Because that's the rules, Isabel. Now you don't wanna be late on your first night, do ya?" She finally walked over next to me and we both waved to the boys. Walking into the girls dorm room, we were greeted with silence and glares. Isabel and I kept walking, unaffected by anyone else there.

One of the girls came up to us and smiled."Hi! Welcome to the Survey Corps! I'm Squad leader Hanji Zöe."

"Hey Hanji, nice to meet you."

(A.n. you know I had to k) Isabel looked at her and smiled back. "My name is Isabel, and this is ______." She turned and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, "We are like sisters!"

I smiled softly at Isabel and said, "Yes, yes we are. Hey Hanji, do you know where the extra bunks are? We're pretty tired. Its been a long day."

"Yea! There is some in the back. Follow me." She led us to an empty bunk bed. "Here you go, sorry its a little secluded."

"I call top bunk!" Isabel exclaimed and rose her hand.

I chuckled softly. "Okay, you can have it. And that's totally fine with us. Pleasant even. Thank you Hanji."

"No problem, glad to help. Hey, do you want me to wake you up in the morning? You know, until you get used to it?"

"We wake up early anyway, thanks though. Well, good night."

"Night!"

~~~~~Passer du temps~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up in a cold sweat. That nightmare last night was pretty bad. I really hope something like that doesn't happen.I gently got out of the creaky bed, preparing for today. Our first day as soldiers. Climbing to the top bunk, I softly shook Isabel awake. She groaned and got up without much trouble. Whoa, that is unusual. She usually takes like a bajillion years...well, I wont think about it too much.

We both quietly got in our uniforms and snuck out to meet the boys. They were standing in the back of the barracks, under a large oak tree. The two noticed us approaching, and came to meet us.

"Morning Levi, Farlan." I said sleepily.

"Good morning (y/n), Isabel." Farlan responded.

"Tch. Just fabulous morning." Levi mumbled.

"Geez Levi, what's got your panties in a twist?"

"He spent half the night cleaning because he was disgusted by the hygiene in the barracks."

Isabel and I held in a chuckle. Of course he did. That's my Levi. I mean, our Levi.

"Enough idle chat. We need to talk about the plan, now. Before everyone else wakes up."

I'm not going to put you through our long and boring plan to get the documents. Long story short, on the next expedition when everyone is preparing, we sneak into the commander's room and steal them. If they aren't there, then he probably has the documents on him. Once we get them, we escape at midnight to the underground and wait for M. That's the plan.

==========================

Hello my lovely readers! I DID IT. I UPDATED. WHOOO!!!!! But seriously thank you all for staying with this book and I know my updates are slow, but I try my best. See ya!
~Hanji Frizzle