Deserted Planet (Pidge X Reader)

You ran through the castle to find your best friend Lance. "Lance! Open up." You said knocking on his door. Lance opened the door and blinked at you slowly. "(Y/n)... What did I tell you about bothering me before my coffee." He said. You shrugged, "Anyway Pidge made us these!" You said pulling out a phone made with altean technology. "Woah! That's awesome!" He said grabbing the blue one from your hand. "Hey (Y/n), Lance." Pidge said from behind you. You turned quickly. "Heyyyy Pidge." You said nervously. "Just wanted to let you know Shiro said to meet in the lounge in about a hour." She said walking to the lounge.

"You still like her?" Lance asked, smirking. You blushed and punched his arm. "I told you not to talk about it..." You reminded him. "Ok ok... Sorry. Anyway I have to shower so ill see you later." He said closing the door. You sighed loudly, Lance had been bothering you about your crush on Pidge since you told him two months ago. You try to tell her but it never seems to be a good time, but lately you noticed that she has been quiet around you and even gets flustered at times makeing you wonder if she likes you too.

~ Time Skip an hour later~
You walked in the lounge with Lance. "Ok now that we are all here lets begin." Shiro said as you sat next to Pidge who squirmed uncomfortably. "I need two of you to go to this deserted planet and see if there could be any valuable information while the rest of us help unload supplies on the neighboring planet." He said pulling up images of the planets. "I'll go to the deserted planet." You said, Sure you didn't have a lion but you did have your own ship. Pidge immediately raised her hand. "I'll go too." She said looking at you and turning pink. "Alright then, you'll leave tomorrow night.

Every one else we will be going to the other planet. You can all go to your rooms now." Shiro said as he finished. You got up and followed Lance to his room. "Lance...She offered to go on the mission with me! What if I make it awkward..." You thought as you walked his room with him. "Just be yourself (Y/n). I'm sure you'll be fine. And if that doesn't work here are some great pickup lines!" He said but you drowned him out with your own thoughts.

~Time Skip the next night~
"Alright (Y/n), you ready?" Pidge asked at you walked in the green lion with her, because Shiro insisted. You nodded and watched as she flew to the planet ahead. "That planet looks cool I guess..." You muttered. Pidge nodded, "It's mostly forest but there is a old base and that is where we are going." She said leading the lion to the ground. "Alright here we go. Look for anything that looks like control panel. That's most likely any information would be." Pidge said hopping your of the lions mouth as you followed.

You ran through the base until you found something labeled 'Important, don't lose.'. "Pidge I found something..." You said, she quickly came over to you. She plugged in a microchip and downloaded the files. "(Y/n)! Your brilliant!" She said hugging you. "Thanks...what is it?" You asked. "It is information on a secret galra base and the rebel forces, specifically my brother!" She said smiling. "Shiro, we are done here we are heading back to the castle." She said into her helmet hopping up onto her feet. You smiled and followed her to the lion.

She turned to face you and grabbed your hand. "Thank you (Y/n)...this information on my brother is what I need to find him. You don't know how happy this makes me." She said pulling you down to her level and kissing you. Your eyes widened when she pulled away her face was red. "S-sorry (Y/n)...I just have li-" she said, inturupted as you hugged her. "I like you too Pidge." You said softly letting her go. "You can call me Katie...if you want." She said. You smiled and grabbed her hand. "Alright Katie, shall we go?" You said letting her lead the way to the green lion.

You walked back into the castle holding Pidge's hand and everyone looked at you with wide eyes besides Lance who just gave you a thumbs up.
"What happened on that planet?" Keith joked and in response you just kissed the small girl beside you. "You go (Y/n)!" Lance shouted causing evryone to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is awful...I can't write Pidge X Reader that well.
~ Bright 🌞