Black Lion (Shiro X Reader)

You woke up encased in some kind of pod, you reached out to touch it but fell out into someone's arms. Looking up you saw a Cuban boy holding you. "Ugh...where am I?" You muttered trying to use your own legs to stand. The boy smiled and helped you stand up straight. "I'm Lance, the blue paladin of Voltron and you are in the castle." He said winking at you. You backed away noticing 6 other people behind him.

The small one in green Looked at you before walking around inspecting you. "Cool, finally awake and fully healed." She said shakeing your hand. "I'm Pidge, the red one is Keith. The one in yellow if Hunk and the one in black is Shiro." She said pointing at all of them. "What about them?" You asked pointing at the alteans. "Oh yeah there Coran, and Princess Allura." Pidge said pushing up her glasses. "Well uh, Hi I'm (Y/n)." You said waving at them. "How long was I in that pod?" You asked looking back at it. "First I want to know some things, Do you remember anything before now?" The one in black, Shiro, asked. "No... Sorry." You said shaking your head, sure you remembered things but nothing on why you would end up here.

"You where flying from a fleet of galra until they shot you down. You are a part of the blades, no?" Keith said pulling out a blade identical to yours. "Um yeah...where did you get that?" You asked inspecting the blade. "I'm a part of the blades too. Anyway the rest of what happened. Your crew left you and you where near death, we saw everything and came to help. You had cuts and bruises, a couple of broken ribs and a sprained ankle. Your lucky we found you." He said passing you your blade. "Also how are you able to use that? It is only supposed to respond to someone with galra blood." Keith said. "One of my team members altered it so it would respond to a human as well." You said quickly taking the knife.

"(Y/n), you are welcome to stay here as long as you need, besides we could use some extra hands around the castle." Allura said, placing a hand on your shoulder then removeing it. "Thank you Princess, where will I stay?" You asked, looking around the room. "I'll show you around (Y/n). Come on." Pidge said grabbing your hand and dragging you away. "By the way you were in that pod for almost a month and a half. Oh, do you remember what your mission was?" Pidge said as she showed you around the castle. "No I don't remember, sorry." You said as she dragged you somewhere else in the castle. She made her way to the rooms and stopped in front of one. "This will be your room, it is next door to mine." Pidge said pointing to the left at another door. "Lastly is the training room." Pidge said dragging you further down the hall. "Keith uses this the most but Shiro and Lance use it quite a lot too. Hunk and I never really use it." Pidge said opening the door. Sure enough Keith and Shiro where training together.

"Come with me (Y/n). I'll get you some clothes instead of that white suit." Pidge said walking back to her room with you behind her. Pidge dug through her closet and threw out a lavender shirt and denim shorts, followed by black combat boots."Thanks Pidge you said going into the bathroom to change. Surpizeingly the shorts fit and the shoes but the shirt was a bit small, and stopped at your bellybutton. "Uh Pidge...this shirt is a little bit small." You said walking out of the bathroom. Well that's all I got unless you want to wear a guy shirt." She said looking th the shirt." It looks fine (Y/n). Lets go back to the training room." She said pushing you out of her room. You walked to the training room, Pidge behind you. You walked in to see Keith sitting on the floor and Shiro against the wall. "Hey guys." You said getting their attention. "Oh hey (Y/n), Pidge." Shiro said nudging Keith who just waved. "Got to go. See you." Keith said leaving the room. "What brings you here?" Shiro asked standing straight." (Y/n) want's to train. So here we are." Pidge said spreading her arms in the air. "Alright then. Well to start it just say 'Start training sequence level 1'." Shiro said and immediately a robot fell from the ceiling. "Cool!" You said excitedly.

You pulled out your knife that instantly turned into a sword, then ran towards the robot that swung its sword at you. You easily blocked its strikes and slid under it, slicing its legs off. It fell to the ground and you stabbed it's face. "That was great (Y/n)!" Shiro praised making you smile. You kept training until you made it to level 20. "Start training sequence level 20..." You said out of breath from the last fight. Each time the robots were smarter and faster makeing it difficult to fight. "You should probably rest (Y/n)..." Pidge said from behind. "Fine, after this level." You said grabbing the black Bayard from Shiro who never used it anyways. "You can keep that (Y/n). Not like I use it." Shiro said smiling at you as it turned into a double sided sword.