'Wait did you stay on the phone with her through the night?'

Dinah smiled. 'Yeah, we're at 8 hours and 49 minutes. Don't worry I muted it so she can't hear us. She's asleep.'

'That's so cute, you're making me miss Troy right now.'

'You two are the OG cute Smallz, But Mani and I are in close second. Can I use your phone for a minute?'

'Sure.'

Choie answered instantly. 'Ally– oh Dinah hey, what's going on?'

'I want to take Normani out on a date tonight but I don't know where to take her. What do you think?'

'I can send you a list of places that are small and cozy where you won't get bothered by the paparazzi if you'd like. I wouldn't recommend walking around out in the daylight even with guards because you will get hounded and someone will try something.'

Dinah frowned. 'Wait paparazzi?'

'Normani is a princess, a half. And the people love to get glimpses into the royal family's life any time they can. The paparazzi love to get a photo of her any time they can.'

'Just type her name into a search engine and you'll see. I'm sending you the places.'

Dinah sent the text message to herself when she was done. Regina and Seth were on her phone talking to Normani who looked half asleep. Dinah took her phone and gave them Ally's much to the older girl's annoyance.

'Did they wake you up? I'm so sorry.'

'It's okay, I had to get up anyway.'

'So for some reason it completely escaped my mind that you get hounded by the paparazzi because you're an actual princess.'

Normani laughed. 'Of an actual kingdom, would you believe that?'

'Fuck you.'

'Take me to dinner first will you?' The princess smirked.

Dinah blushed. 'Anyway, um I have a bunch of places to choose from for where I want to take you.'

'Awesome. I can't be out with the general public alone. But don't worry, Grace and Mich are pretty great at being inconspicuous.'

'Oh okay, so I actually have to go now, I don't want you seeing anything and possibly spoiling the surprise.'

-

Andreas sat down beside her daughter. 'You know that you can't spend time with her during the events of Unity week right? She has to look like an unspoken for female.'

'Yeah I know, dad already covered it last night and I'm going to talk to Dinah about it tonight.'

'Baby I know this isn't fair but there are a lot of people who hate you in this kingdom and you'd just be giving them something to use against you.'

'What else?'

'I have noticed that you two behave like a mated couple.'