The Final Chapter

Hey, so we were going to the beach, and then my car broke down. So we had to get two tow trucks to take it to the shop. And they took like 2 hours. Gave me time to write though. I'm sad. I wanted to go to the beach.

Anything similar ever happen to you?

___________________________________________________________________

Thyst's PoV

My head ached, and my body was sore. I felt like I was on fire. Pain raced everywhere, and a numb feeling came in my leg. In other words, I felt like shit.

Then a thought crossed my mind. Am I dead? No, I died before, and it wasn't like this. What's happening to me?

"Amethyst, please wake up." I heard someone whisper, and that someone was Percy. He squeezed my hand. My eyes fluttered, and I took in my surroundings. I was in the infirmary. Percy practically a tackled me in a hug. I winced and let out yelp as more pain raced through me.

"Sorry." He said, sheepishly. I smiled to let him know it was okay. I moved over and patted the spot next to me. Percy jumped in and held me to him like I would disappear any moment.

"What happened?" I finally asked. My throat was scratchy and cracking. I must of been out for a while. That's when I got a good look at Percy. His hair was a mess, there were bags under his eyes, he was pale, and looked like he got no sleep. I frowned upon his appearance.

"You did it. You defeated Kronos. It must of took a lot, because you just blacked out and fell from Jason. He tried to get to you, but a fury got to him. From the corner of my eye, I saw you fall. I tried to get to you, but I couldn't, so I made a wave come up and catch you. You've been out ever since. Why didn't you tell me this could've happened?" Percy explained.

"Because that was the only option left, and you never would've allowed it, if you knew the consequences." I answered, looking down.

"Never, ever sacrifice yourself. And you're right. I wouldn't have let you go." Percy replied. I snuggled into his chest and held on tight.

"It's over." I whispered. Percy kissed the top of my head, and then leaned his head on top of mine.

"When do I get out if here?" I asked, quietly.

"Today. Now, if you want." Percy answered. I grinned, before shooting up, ignoring the pain. I looked down and noticed I was wearing the same clothes from when I fought.

"Come on!" I dragged Percy out of the infirmary. He laughed at my excitement to be free. We walked to the Poseidon cabin, and I picked out a pair a black, skinny jeans and one of Percy's shirts. Percy walked up and hugged me from behind.

"I thought I lost you again." He mumbled into my shoulder.

"You should know by now that you can't get rid of me that easily." I winked, and Percy laughed at my comment.

"That's true." He grinned. I loved his idiotic, lopsided grin. It was just so...Percy. There was no other way to describe it. It just fitted his personality perfectly.

I walked into the bathroom and got changed. I tied the laces to my black converse, before stepping out. I grabbed Percy's hand, and we walked to the dinner pavilion together. We joked and laughed along the way. It was like when we first met. Not a single care in the world. Except each other.

When we walked in, everyone started clapping. I blushed and looked down. I always hated being the center of attention. Percy kissed my cheek, as we separated to sit at our tables. I sat down across from Nico, and he smiled widely at me. I smiled back.