Chapter 39

Thyst's PoV

I woke up in Percy's chest. I smiled faintly and snuggled deeper into his chest. I felt his body vibrate as he chuckled.

"Good morning, love." Percy whispered in my ear, sending chills down my back. I looked up at him through my eyelashes. I felt Percy go hard underneath me.

"Don't do that." He whispered, biting his lip. I blushed.

"Sorry." I giggled. He grinned, when he heard me laugh.

"I have to say that is my favorite sound in the world." Percy grinned like an idiot. But he was my idiot.

~~~

Percy's PoV

"I have a lot of favorite sounds that come from you. One of them being this-" Thyst started to say. Then she ran her finger along my collarbone, while smirking. I was confused, until I felt a shudder go through me, and a moan of pleasure escaped my lips.

"Thyst." I moaned again. She giggled, which was music to my ears. Words cannot describe the way I feel towards this girl. She stopped, which caused me to pout, and then wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I don't want to do anything today. I just want to stay here." She said quietly.

"I agree." I whispered. I held her closely.

"But today we play capture the flag!" She whined. I laughed, knowing she loved capture the flag. I finally got up and may have sort of forgot I was naked. Thyst giggled at me. I shook my head, grinning like an idiot. I searched through some of my drawers for underwear, when I felt tiny arms wrap around my waist from behind. Still grinning, I turn around and hold her tight in my arms. She leaned up and smashed her lips on mine. I started walking forward, causing her to walk backwards, towards the bed. She pulled away too soon for my liking.

"Nope! We have to go in 15 minutes, so get ready." She said. I pouted, and she laughed.

"Tease." I groaned. She laughed again. She went to a drawer and pulled out a pair of her black skinny jeans. Yes, she has her own drawer here. She closed her drawer and went over to mine. She took one of my t-shirts and went into the bathroom.

I got changed into blue jeans and a green t-shirt. I was tying my shoes by the time Thyst came out. She was wearing my blue t-shirt tucked into her black skinny jeans. Her hair was tied into a ponytail, and she was wearing her black converse.

"Let's go." She said, as she grabbed my hand and walked out the door. Together, we walked to the beach, which was where we were picking teams. Most of the campers were already there.

"AND AMECY PREVAILS!" Kira screamed as we walked towards Thyst's group of friends. I rose my eyebrows.

"Never say that again." Thyst said.

"You two are so cute!" Silena squealed. I grinned and pulled Thyst closer to my side. I kept my arm around her shoulders, and she keeps her arm around my waist. I kissed her forehead, and Silena squealed again.

"Now, we will be doing this a bit differently. Today, we will be choosing captains." Annabeth announced at the front of the crowd.

"Any nominations?" Annabeth asked.

"I nominate Percy!" Thyst screeched. I looked down at her, and she was grinning up at me. I couldn't help, but smile back. I kissed her forehead once more, before walking towards the front of the crowd.

~~~~~

*Thyst's PoV*

"I nominate Kira!" Rosy yelled. Kira's eyes widen, and she slowly made her way to the front.

"Girls first. Kira, you get first pick." Annabeth said.

"I choose Amethyst." Kira said, trying to suppress a smile due to Percy's reaction. I smiled and walked up and stood next to Kira.

"But I wanted you on my team." Percy pouted. I laughed.

"Afraid to lose against your girlfriend?" I teased. The crowd oo'ed.

"No! I could so beat you in a fight!" Percy said, defensive. I rose my eyebrows.

"Oh, you are so on. I won't look for the flag. I'll just look for you. You're dead, Jackson." I said, smiling widely.

"Fine. It may be easier for me to find you, though, since I just I have to follow the smell of death, Jones." Percy said, playfully. It sort of hurt, when he said that, but I knew he was messing around.

"It may lead you to Nico." I said. Percy shrugged.

"Close enough." He said.

"Alright, alright. Percy, your pick." Annabeth interrupted.

"I choose.....Jason!" Percy picked.

"Rosy!" Kira said.

"What about me?" Nico asked.

"Sorry, Nico, but chicks before dicks." Kira said. I bursted out laughing.

"Oh, that was a good one!" I said.

"I'll take Nico." Percy said.

"Silena."

"Conner."

"Leo."

"Lucas."

"Piper."

And so it went on.

"I will play ref! At the sound of the horn, attack!" Annabeth shouted. I went with my team to our flag and tried to think of a plan.

"Rosy, Silena, Leo, and Thalia will guard the flag. Amethyst, Piper, Max, and I will go for the flag. Everyone else, guard the border." Kira announced. My eyes widen, when I realized Max was on our team. I looked over at him, and our eyes connected for a brief second, before I looked away.

Then the horn sounded. I took off running. I ran and ran and ran. I didn't stop until I heard voices. I peaked from behind the tree and saw Percy and Jason. Great. Bad enough I have to go against the son of Poseidon, but now the son of Zeus, too?

It's just a game. Percy wouldn't hurt you or let anyone else hurt you. It's just for fun. Anyway, you can take them. You are powerful enough. I thought to myself. My grip on my sword tightened. Adrenaline coursed through my veins. I could hear my heart beating in my ears. Then an odd feeling came. Like a flickering, blue flame in the pit of my stomach. I felt...powerful. I somewhat like it, but it wasn't me. It felt evil in a way. It just wasn't..me. I wasn't me. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I have a game to win and a boyfriend to beat. It's now or never.

I took one more peak, before I jumped out of hiding. The feeling disappeared. The boys whipped around and raised their swords. Jason came at me first. His sword collided with mine. I blocked all of his blows. I ducked as Percy swung his sword right where my head was. What in Hades? Is he trying to kill me?

Percy wouldn't hurt me. He loves me. He wouldn't hurt me. I thought.

That's when I saw his eyes. They weren't the sparkling sea green eyes that I fell in love with. No, these were gold eyes. Evil, cold eyes. A gold that still haunts my nightmares. Golden eyes that I was all too familiar with. Kronos.

My eyes widen in shock and surprise. Percy or Kronos, either one, swung the sword again. I ducked.

"Percy, stop." I told him. Tears pooled in my eyes,

"What's going on?" Jason shouted. Thank the gods, he was normal.

"Kronos has taken over Percy." I said.

___________________________________________________________________

So what would you guys rate this story. The highest being 10. The lowest lowest being 0. Another question; do you guys think Amethyst should get pregnant?