Prolouge

Before anything else, I would like to dedicate this to you who's reading right now. Yes, you! Lol! I hope you'll like my new story :)

**********

"Great to be here. Although it's not the same as before."

Ollie said to herself after stepping out the car and sighed. She came back from house schooling after a year and now she's back in the middle of the semester. The exact term she left during her sophomore year.

She put on her fake eyeglasses to hide her pretty face. She don't want guys flirting over her, and obviously avoiding everyone from her former school to bring back the rumors. Keeping up the hope that everybody forgot about the past years.

Ollie walked straight by the field and sat under a huge tree, opening the page where she left a bookmark in to spend an hour reading before her first class start.

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.

"Oh god." She sniffled and wiped a tear falling down her rosy cheeks. "You never fail to bring me the feels Nicholas. Every time." She said to herself.

"Then you should forget Nicholas." A voice suggested.

She quickly swabbed her moist tear ducts and cocked her head behind. She cannot see anyone, or maybe her eyeglasses was just blurry. She put down the book and stood up. Hoping she could see the owner of the voice if she walked to the tree.

"Oh!" She shrieked.

Zed appeared from the other side and leaned on the tree, playing a lollipop in his mouth.

"Why do you girls always stick around with guys who you always know will break your heart? Pathetic women." He scowled, taking out the candy and pointed it to her.

She remained quiet, sat again and continued to read. Ollie doesn't talk to strangers.

Now she's sobbing with her hands panicking to wipe off her tears, Zed only stared at her with a disgust expression on his face. Thinking that this girl is crazy for crying that hard over a guy named Nicholas.

"Is Nicholas studying here?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Will you shut up? I'm trying to have a solemn reading here. And for the sake of solemnness, this? This is Nicholas." She raised her book and pointed to Zed the Nicholas Sparks printed on the cover. Hoping to shut Zed from bugging her in the middle of reading.

He was taken aback. "Here, it will make you feel better."

She looked at him in doubt, and averted it to the lollipop.

"Come on, take it. They said stressed spelled backwards is desserts." He shrugged.

Ollie took it, unwrapped it, suck it up and never glanced at Zed anymore. Zed walked feet away from her and laid his back on the green grass, with arms under his head, placing his coat over his face to cover it from a sun ray.

She sobbed again, making Zed's ear vibrate in annoyance.

"Lollipop?" He offered once again.

She wiped her tears from under her eyeglasses and looked at him through the foggy lenses. Her left brow raised.

"You know me?" She shot back.

********************

This is a story with different point of views from Zed and Ollie or whoever characters may be added. Yay! Fourth story up! :D

Comment what you think! Vote if you like, share if you want! ;) ♥