Chapter 9: The Gathering of Generation of Miracles

(A/n): Hello everybody,at last the another update are published but I wish to tell you that I am sorry for let you guys waited for too long. I know one of you were still waiting like 'where the hell of this update n where is the goddamn author'. Hahaha! Well,this is it! Since my examination started before,my ideas became thin like 'woosh!' That the reason why I need overlooked of my current stories. This fanfic still ongoing,in fact,but the delay of time are depend of my own time. I wished I could make this fanfic update faster and it is not like 'flash' but 'keep it flow'. That's for your information. Hope you liked my fanfic and read with a good mood. Any of bad comment will not answer and ignore it by the way but comments about grammar errors,lack of content,out of topic or something positive are acceptable . That's all. Please forgive me if I said cruelly at you. :) :) ;)

NazHope out!

Flashback from at the end of Chapter 8:

My face flushed as my red hair now. It been awhile he saying that he liked me. Such the old memories of our childhood minus Himuro's brother matter.

'It's been a while,my mentor (M/n)'

End of flashback

Third's p.o.v

The Generation of Miracles gathered in living room,waiting for (M/n)'s presence appear and have of their own conservation. Mainly they speak about (M/n)'s manor and realize that Taiga were from wealthy family,in fact he Taiga are closest childhood cousin. Discussing about this two guy's origin and wondering why Taiga stay his undercover as normal people.

All of chit-chat they currently discussed interrupt by the presence of (M/n) and Taiga. A face of the Generation of Miracles show jealousy toward of this two couple. Especially the red-head of emperor's eye give intense glare as if he able make gloom atmosphere inside living room and give shiver of his surrounding.

Taiga put down (M/n) and he feel something a bad tension inside of living room. A gloom tension like when white turn into black,a black venom stung into heart and the heart become corrupted.

Taiga who firstly speak up but he don't know that his guests were jealous, "Everyone! Sorry for waiting." Even though he said like that,the side of him,(M/n) stand unsatisfied because whether of glare of the Generation of Miracles or lack of service for the guests.

For (M/n),he made up his mind and notice lacked of hospitality. He bow and apologize, "Sorry again for the lack of hospitality and as the household of (L/n),I bear responsibility for all of this. Please accept my apology."

What he do now make awed for the Generation of Miracles even his cousin Taiga. Good-manner attitude and handsome man is what they admired. (M/n) learned from his parent because it is important to show respect for the guests and improved reputation of the household. They soften when see (M/n) were kind like this.

(M/n)'s p.o.v

Perhaps it is what's the best show respect toward them as I already learned from my parent. A matter of formality need every households and it should be preserved not put it away easily. Well,that is what they taught me though.

The eyes of Generation of Miracles were set at me because of my sudden attitude. I don't know how to make them feel satisfy and happy but on my deep thought,I have the ideas. I think I should tell them after lunch time.

"Everyone,please follow me for the dining room. Sebastian made delicious dishes and you will totally like it. You will never regret it! His cooking skill are top. By the way,I hope you find it in your heart and forgive me." I end my sweet of nothing speech.