Chapter 3: Love conflicts

(A/N): Hello guy sorry for late update cuz I lately,you'll know,I didn't have spare time. plz don't mad at me kay.. this is chapter 3. I fear say this..my update seem irregular and not make on time as I promised. Don't worry I still back on Wattpad but I only check my notifications and read some books.

Akashi's p.o.v

I slightly hate on Monday because it what most of high school student said.. is it? I wonder why they not like on Monday a.k.a Lazy Monday. Today as usual have practice with teammates,listen of what's coach said and practice match with teammates but it is something missing on this part.. Hayama,Nebuya and Mibuchi who not yet come.

I ask my teammates but none of them would know and I began grew beyond piss. Not I were angry but tense. I click of yesterday incident which (M/n) take three of them gone for hang out,sigh on relief and it is best continue to usual practice.

Before start our usual practice,suddenly I heard a running footsteps toward at here,full basketball court and reveal of three figures of the Uncrowned Kings with pant and bit exhausted. I ask for why they late and Hayama answer him "Sorry.. we late come because of (M/n)'s treat yesterday"

I bit space out when I heard of what kind treat (M/n) gave.. don't get me wrong,it is not what I think on opposite way nor think of dirty thought. Why am I so irritate? I just met him five days ago and I got this weird feeling on him. Is he kind of hot guy? I never ever had this feeling until now.. I feel like want take him. Is it okay for both guy for couple?

As I heard treat that Hayama mentioned earlier,I start ask him then "What kind of treat he gave to you?" I'm not tsundere or some of jealous. Hayama answer me with his eye closed as he grin "Hehehe! He treat us food at expensive restaurant,he takes us shopping and buy us smartphone and take us to his gigantic mansion. See! He bought me of this smartphone and this shoes. He also allowed me to stay at his mansion and I felt like I become attached if I want to say. When I want go sleep,he asked me sleep with him and you know..." Hayama stop for a moment,take his breath to continue what a word might said, "..he only wear boxer and I get a nice view of his body. He look like doesn't care what he wear and I tried control my cool. During sleep at night,I don't know he hugged me from my back and he snuggled and I couldn't resist of his warmth and...Ittai!" his back were smack by Mibuchi's hand and most of us eye widened of what Hayama said especially me who already at full jealous. What he do next during that night. Oh! Please! Don't do that!.

"Mind your tongue here,Kotaro. You don't need raise that subject here if it was your private." Reo advised him and he continue as he thought something, "w-wa-wait! Why you came at his place on the first place and why I and Eikichi don't know about this?"

Kotaro from like being childish were blush as I see a hint of his face and he said calmly, "Don't blame me. He are the one who invited me since I were last after Eikichi and Reo. He said he need me stay at his mansion because it late at night and I will not tell a secret between me and him to anyone~" He said.

What my heart said,I become more jealous and I need meet (M/n) as soon as possible. I am absolute. If I want achieve something I want,I need get it quickly before it run of chances. Damn,previously I had secret crush on Kuroko ever since at Teiko middle school and I not yet confess to him.. until now,my mind now separate into two arrow.. (M /n) or Kuroko. Which one I will choose? Which one is more tasty? Which should I pick? If I choose Kuroko over (M/n),I fear someone who take (M/n)'s heart first and if I choose (M/n) over Kuroko,there is someone also who will take his heart. I can't let them go and I can't let someone ever claim between both of them. There is a hint Kotaro mentioned that he don't want tell his secret between he and (M/n). What kind of secret? Secret? Secret about what? Kiss? Sex? Ahh! I mentally breakdown! I need chill down or else I look being insane if people notice me. (M/N)! You just wait! I will make you up and I will make you can't struggle of my wildness! Hahaha!