Chapter 2: Unexpected Feeling

Orite guys,I successfully update chapter 2 and it takes time for check for good content and easy to understand. Hope you enjoy and NazHope or me want to say thank you to all readers whether guy or girl for keep your time for read of my fanfictions. I'm really glad from my first fanfiction Ciel x Sebastian x Young Wizard male reader where total of read are 3.48k reader and that's what make me want to continue and I'm really happy about it.

From: Author NazHope                             4/08/2017

-NazHope out-

(M/n)'s p.o.v

A sun shine at me from the windows,a bird chirping and flying to various direction,clear sky as shown a blue sky without columns stand,there was some noises from car and surely this morning is actually good morning for me and as the horoscopes said this day,(Your birth sign) have a lucky day. But what kind of lucky is? I don't know until it will be shown to me. Oha Asa horoscopes only mentioned this day for (your birth sign) have a lucky day and  lucky item are five yen.

I rub my eye softly and my eye start to visualize the surrounding,and when I faced into left side,I see something muscular figure sleep and my face begun to erupt in embarrassment. I quietly scream with hold my two hand,get off the bed,wear short pant and that person are no more than my cousin,Taiga Kagami,with shirtless and only boxer. Is it normal for cousin sleep each other with only boxer? I shook my head and move toward balcony's door and open it for get refresh and like it rejuvenate my body. Then I go into the kitchen,make four pancakes with jam,eggs with toast,brew a coffee with vanilla cream on top and slice two apples. Do you know why I make many menu today.. because Taiga who are eat the most and if I said I already stuffed,he eat it with no time and that what I love about him from being cousin. After I prepared breakfast,Taiga finally woke up with only boxer again.. I simply sigh and I told him "Kagami,our breakfast are ready" he come and sit,we said 'ikitadimasu' and began eat. During our breakfast,we chatted about family's life,financial and basketball matter and not until I ask him curiously, "Taiga... why you sleep with me and what happen to your bedroom?"

He finish from what he eat "let's say you make my sleep more peacefully like a little brother have nightmare dream and go to big brother's embrace,then big brother cuddle him and..." my face flush and cut off his word, "Taiga,please don't say an embarrass word and never..."

"B-But you said '~Emmm! Taiga,I love your warmth.. please cuddle with me~" he stutter. This what make awkward silence between me and him,facing into our meal,look down as tries hide blushes. Is it what I said like that? Or it just sleep-talking,I think.

I eat quickly as I can,so I able avoid this weird encounter. Taiga just see me blankly as I eat on that speed,sigh softly on how adorable the way I eat like squirrel. As soon I finished eat,I hurry little wear blue-buttoned shirt and short white jean and red sneakers. Take my bag and put them over my left shoulder,and before I about at exit door,I bow at him and said "Thank you for the night and celebration... and don't forget come at my mansion if you have a time. Please be safe and goodbye! Hope you have a great day today." Taiga nod and I knew he heard it. At outside of his apartment,I call for taxi and drive me home,at my mansion,of course. I keep reminding what he do when I sleep with him at that night. It was weird for guy and guy who are not related were cuddled. Help me God! My mind near twisted!

Meanwhile at Taiga's apartment

Taiga's p.o.v

Wow! He acted innocent and his small body yet have good build,his height were same like Akashi,a bit taller than Kuroko. He been worked out ever since I not meet him,he more handsome than the last time and I bet he have a girlfriend at America by judge of his look. Yeah! I know he are from actor's or model's son,and he earned as top 10 of hot boy on collection book and as King of Basketball back in America,soon he get fame on Japan.