Chapter 10: The light-blued hair's blush

A/N: Yeahh.. another chapter has been updated. well tbh,cuz of time is limited,it prevent me from update this fanfiction and for that,I'm deeply sorry for your long wait. My god,my ideas were shrink af when reread this and for now,it's okay.. don't worry about that. This may be contain grammar errors or errors lah.. so beware lah but plz don't be bad-mouthed or cursing or the bad word..it's strictly against mine. btw hope enjoy reading this chapter n don't forget to boom that 'vote' button.

NazHope out!

(WARNING! THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN A LITTLE(i think) YAOI OR LEMON,YOU ALREADY BEEN WARNED AND THOSE WHO'LL LIKED.. GO AHEAD..HEHE. It will be shown soon in this chapter when it give 'WARNING'. The lemon scene might be have faculty or lack of content,so plz go easy on me,okay?)

Flashback from the chapter 9

For this day,I made the suggestion for hang out with Taiga and the members of Generation of Miracles about the hot spring. I am the one who started that and I should responsible about paying because the hot spring's cost were just expensive. I don't ask them for pay for this hang out and they must not know or they will start feel guilt even Taiga,I am not tell him,or he will change the plan of this hang out.

End

End of flashback

Third's p.o.v

A usual school lesson day,the cars beeping from the road's lane,an indistinctly conservation from the people and on this very day,in here,Japan are chilly at early of morning. Other than the continents lies near of the Equator such as Borneo,were different and it likely mention about the climate. How's it happened.. that how the nature are.

The wealthy family,one of (L/n) family,(M/n) alongside with one of Kagami's family,Taiga sitting inside the black graphite four door luxury sedan Mercedes for their school or Seirin High.

Stare out of the luxury sedan car's window,synchronizing the area of Tokyo city and see how the sun rising as the yellow sky slowly fade turn into blue sky. The world ages older as how it's turn year by year and when speak about religious,it are different story.

When they seeing a blue sky,a curiously begin to hit them as how the existence started and that answers were many and even it turned into countless riddles. This is where human's curious occurred. Well,speak of the 'Creation',some of people might criticize and some of them might accepted. After all,our knowledge against 'Lord' or 'God' were like one water droplet with the seas.

During the journey for Seirin High were not near or not too far,and it may be reasoning of (L/n)'s manor that make it far. It good for take a quick nap as if for regaining the energy.

Kagami's p.o.v

'Ugh.. I'm sleepy' How come (M/n) were able to handle so many tasks when he need wake up early in the morning for daily school and slept little late when the paperwork pile up.

If it is me,I would end up on the barbecue or at least sunny side up!

He is my cousin after all. I told you already.. he sometimes unpredictable and amazing and that why I liked his personality and not to mention he have a nice ass. If I tell in front of him 'hey..nice ass!', he will feel insecure of his safety. I hope he's not like that. Teasing (M/n) might be fun and I will try it later.

For now,I sit at the passenger with (M/n) and any reason,(M/n) were silent for a while as he keep staring out the car's window. It make me want check him and surprisingly,it make me chuckle for his adorable reaction.