Chapter 7: When it's awaken..

A/N: Okay,here is Chapter 7 were released. please forgive me if my grammar and misspell words and if you ever find it,notice me okay. Btw it's not I want you reader-kun to do that. Hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget vote :D I'm really appreciate of your cooperation.

Flashback of previous chapter

I swear I will have nosebleed as I change his pant into sleep pant. His boxer might hide his manhood from my gaze. My lust grow hotter and it hard to control anymore as I held it for the long time. My hand shake and my face sweat. My hand slowly approach of his boxer and the door suddenly open which reveal of Sebastian.

End of flashback from chapter 6

Kagami's p.o.v

Appear of (L/n)'s butler or also known as Sebastian when he open the door in the right time. That's good omen then. This lust overcome me and it's like blacken my heart without my knowing. I should aware of that unexpected moment like it's happen on the mere thought.

A butler stand blankly as he see me weirdly. His face reaction turn into apologetic manner, "My apologize,young master Taiga. It is my job as the butler to change my young master's cloth. May you forgive me of rudeness. If you want rest,I can afford bedroom for you."

Well,to be honest,(L/n)'s butler were this scary. He like a demon from my lost thought but it just my opinion at all. Just his presence enough make me shiver or realize what I about to do now without any thought.

"This way,young master Taiga." he escort me for the bedroom he prepared. The hallway of this manor with low dimmed light as the moon shone from the big windows which illuminate the path. I take a look of this butler when his height same like me. Sebastian which I known for long and his duties as a butler were just like him. I can't describe how good Sebastian is and I don't know how my uncle able find this attractive butler as Sebastian. Not that I eavesdrop their affair but just be curious.

Walk along the hallway toward the bedroom for me tonight,and at last we arrived. A bedroom furnished with light red classic wallpaper,a fireplace lit,big HD television and luxury items which fit for this room. This look like master bedroom. My eyes sparkled in excitement because of this beautifully decorated room but don't get me wrong,I am also from rich family in America. That apartment just undercover for myself,so no one know they know me this wealth. If my mother here,she will disappoint me.

"This will be your room tonight. If you need anything,I'll be here soon as possible. Call me by telephone." Sebastian said with respectful bow before he leave for his own duty as butler.

I nod his statement and answer, "Thank you Sebastian."

I decide sleep and change into sleepwear. Today I've seen enough and spent much of my energy. I turn my smartphone into vibrate mode,so my sleep were not interrupt. Switch off the lamps and let only the moon shone for this room.

Sebastian's p.o.v

'What a pain' I thought when I witnessed what Taiga were about to do by his own will. I remove any debris wood from the fireplace on the living room and schedule for my task tomorrow.

Touch my young master (M/n) without thought? That's such inappropriate move. Me as the butler of (L/n),I will protect this household even (M/n) as I being instructed by his father before (M/n) arrived here. It's my job to protect him or should I put trust on Taiga after I witnessed today. Maybe I shouldn't inform (your father's name) for this circumstance and if I do tell him,I fear it will ruin the relationship between (L/n)'s and Kagami's household.