Chapter 1: The Arrival Of (M/n) (L/n)

Yay! Finally I able update chapter 1. Hope enjoy read and take your sweet time! Have a good day! 

A/N: I forget something..when you read please notice this. Taiga's father career are random and name of 'Sebastian' also my choices. Sebastian's name character as a butler to (M/n) are from Kuroshitsuji a.k.a Black Butler. Taiga's father name are not mention here.

         Last one,this chapter have a bit attraction(not really) of yaoi.. please take easy on me because being first time write of yaoi or smut are challenging me.. you'll know when people are narrow-minded and phobic of yaoi.. that's where I will soon meet many many arguments and bad comments. Lol! Just my opinion though.. 

Taiga's p.o.v

~at Taiga's apartment,one day before (M/n)'s arrival~

Busying prepare a preparation for my cousin (M/n)'s arrival at here,Tokyo,Japan,were quite exhausting,not complain for what I do but it's enjoy for me since celebrated my old friend at America and it bring so much memories as I still middle school. There are many friends I miss in America and I never forget them as 'friend' they called me. Friendship is a part of life of young age for the path of the future,shining a path of individual's life and witnessed how this world goes.

I'm glad Kuroko and my basketball's teammates include Coach Aida aids me to fix a preparation with no time,so I have a rest or little rest for having how my love to basketball and I unable to sleep due practice or study. My father return to America and left some pocket money for me,and when he told me (M/n) come visit me at Tokyo,Japan.. he said before he departed as I kept company him as son of Kagami's family.

Flashback,one month before (M/n)'s arrival

"Sorry my son,I have come back to America due my career and don't worry you have pocket money I kept at bank,so use that card wisely or you'll run of money" my father said to me during wait announce from his flight. I just nodded from what he said and I already good on self-living "Yes father" that all I said. I did not hate him or blame him,he just busy do his job at Japan as abroad doctor and that a reason why he not really make conservation with me and all he said from his phone is "how's your study going" or other things which mentioned of education,about my school,about my sport and about apartment but rarely when came on funny or joke conservation. My father sometimes visit me at apartment to see what I doing,check condition of me and apartment,send me a money for my daily need and for pay a monthly bills and even for bought some cooking thing like oil,meat and others which needed for cook. He live at another apartment for specialized doctor,standard apartment which established by Japan's government and that's why he rarely come at my place.

"I'm sorry for make you lonely and not able communicate to you since how busy my job are" my father look down with guilt and sad and this is what he want to show his emotion to me,his son. I never thought I see tear fall from his cheek,not look at me,hiding his tear,and this is my first time I see him cry in front of me,and I sigh softly and hug him tightly,and said to him.

"You don't need to feel sorry for me and it's no polite for parent crying in front of son or daughter,and you don't need to blame for yourself because I saw how hardworking are you for me and I didn't say 'thank you'. Here,I want to say "Thank you father for watching me and make life better and I'm sure it still not enough but I know it will satisfy you and mother and please send my regards to mother and my friend there.. okay" I end my angel word for him and not notice I am too,cry as I hug my father and release a hug,and people who saw us give a 'aww' as how close between father and son.