Chaeyoung’s POV

After a few days, I finally finished making Mina the video. I poured my heart and soul into it and now I’m going to show it to her and hope it works.

But first, I plan to show Momo and Sana, so we made plans to meet up at a cute café. I’m also helping them and their plan to get their best friend Mina back.

When I parked and got out I thought I saw Mina. I looked back at two girls leaving a restaurant and I notice that it’s actually Mina, I’d know her anywhere.

The next thing that happened left me heart broken and numb. Because the girl that she was with pulled her and kissed her.

It felt like my world was crashing down. My heart ached and it took everything not to cry my eyes out. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I ran.

I ran for a few minutes before I stopped and kneeled down in the grass and let a few tears slip by. I couldn’t believe it, Mina was moving on after all.

It hurt to think that, but I didn’t know what else to think about that kiss. I was feeling a gut dropping pain in my heart and I don’t know what to do.

I cry for a while until I feel somewhat okay to walk back to the café to talk to Momo and Sana.

Mina’s POV

The first thing I did when I got home was immediately call Chaeyoung, but she didn’t answer her phone. After several attempts she still didn’t answer, so I decided to call her again tomorrow to tell her I love her.

In the meantime, I finished all my homework and then rehearsed what I would say to Chaeyoung.

I can’t wait to be able to have her in my arms again and kiss her. All this time away from her just made my love for her that much stronger.

I went to sleep as happy as can be.

-

I’ve been calling Chaeyoung for a week now and she hasn’t answered a single one of my calls. Maybe she doesn’t feel the same way anymore. These thoughts broke my heart because I realized how stupid I was.

I just want to hug her and kiss the heck out of her. God, I missed her so much.

For the best two days I’ve been moping in my room, mostly just sleeping. What more is there to do when your heart is broken?

“Hey sis. Come on, you have to get out. You’re not going to feel better if you just stay here.” Said Nayeon unnie as she jumped onto my bed.

“But my bed is so comfy.” I replied back.

“True, but come on. Get up sleepyhead!” said Dahyun as she jumped on my bed, landing right on me.

I pushed her off of me before agreeing to go out with them.

“I’m going because I know for a fact neither of you two will let me sleep at all the rest of the day.”

“Well, you’re definitely right about that.” Dahyun teased.

After I kicked my mischievous sisters out of my room, I quickly got ready and left with them to get a coffee.

When we go to Starbucks, I went to grab a seat and both Nayeon unnie and Dahyun went to order for themselves and me.

“Mina? Is that you?” asked someone behind me.