Chapter 35

Chaeyoung’s POV

I looked in the refrigerator for an ice pack and luckily I did find one. I walked over to where Mina was lying down on her bed.

“Hey Mina, here.” I said as I gently placed it on her bruised cheek.

She winced a little before holding it down. I laid down next to her and pulled her in for a hug.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

“I’m getting there.” She replied. “Thank you for always being here for me. I love you chaeng..”

I smiled and leaned in to give her a sweet kiss.

Mina’s POV

After my fifth attempt at baking cookies they finally came out somewhat okay. So I put them on a plate near the table and looked around the living room making sure it was spotless. Chaeyoung is coming over to celebrate Christmas Eve, just the two of us. We want to spend a day together to celebrate since we will both be with our own families tomorrow.

While I’m quietly freaking out and making sure everything looks good, I hear the doorbell. I take a big breath and race to open the door, revealing a cute bundled up Chaeyoung. I immediately pull her in for a hug and we kiss each other quickly.

Chaeyoung steps inside and looks around in awe.

“Wow, you guys go all out on Christmas decorations.” She giggles.

“It’s my family’s favorite holiday.” I reply.

We both jump down on the couch and snuggle close to each other before looking for a holiday themed movie.

After two movies and a bunch of cookies, we kind of start making out and disregard the third movie we put on. I can’t help but just want to keep kissing her. She’s just so adorable and hot too.

Our kiss starts getting a little heated and Chaeyoung straddles me. We pull away to take a breath and I can’t help but stare at her.

“You’re so beautiful and handsome at the same time.” I say out loud by accident.

She gives me a warm smile before gently caressing my cheek and pulling me in for another kiss. After a while I push her over so I’m on top of her now and she’s a little taken aback by it. I grin and kiss her deeply and she wraps her legs around me, pulling me in more.

Chaeyoung tries to straddle me again but ends up falling off the couch taking me down with her. We both just start laughing like crazy. Then she gets on top of me again and starts the make out. She pulls away, only to slowly take off her shirt and continue the kiss. She’s absolutely stunning and I an’t help but smile at her.