Chapter 43

Chaeyoung’s POV

For some reason I couldn’t sleep last night no matter how hard I tried. Mina was the one thing on my mind all night. I have to think of something to show her how much she means to me.

I sat down at my desk in my room for hours trying to figure out what to do.

“Wow you’re so deep in thought. That’s new” replied jeongyeon unnie

“Whatever jeong. I’m trying to find a way to get my girl back.” I told her.

“Duh, just tell her how you feel.” She told me.

“I know, but I never say the right thing.” I told her sadly.

“Then find a way to show her stupid.” She said and sitting on my bed.

“How the heck do I do that?” I asked her.

“Look who’s asking for advice now.”teased my sister.

“A little help unnie..” I begged her.

“Show her what you guys had was special and rare or make her a video, videos are cool.” Said jeongyeon unnie.

I jumped out of my chair and ran over jeongyeon unnie and hug her.

“You’re a genius unnie! I know what to do from here.” I said as I went to my computer and combine a bunch of pictures of Mina and I into a video.

Mina’s POV

It was Saturday and I got ready to go meet Jennie to study. I know that Nayeon unnie and my whole family thinks it’s a date, but I still have hope it’s not.

It’s not that I don’t think Jennie is cool. She is, but I can’t get my mind off of Chaeyoung no matter what I do.

When I got Starbucks, I immediately found Jennie and we started studying right away. She was teaching me so much about thermodynamics and I actually understood. Never once, did Jennie try anything with me, so I guess it wasn’t a date after all which I was glad about.

After two hours of studying we went to have lunch. We talked about all our classes and what we wanted to major in. after we finished eating we headed out and just as I was about to leave Jennie pulls me back.

“You know, screw the whole friend thing, I’m going to give this a try,” she said before pulling me in for a kiss.

I widened my eyes in pure shock at the sudden event that took place. The second later Chaeyoung popped into my head.

As much as I didn’t want to think of her, she kept coming back. While Jennie had her lips on mine, I could only picture myself kisiing Chaeyoung. So I pulled away from Jennie and kept distance between us.

“I’m so sorry Jennie, but I can’t. I still very much have strong feelings for my ex. I just can’t help it and I really don’t want to lead you on. I hope you can understand.” I told her softly.

“It’s okay. I understand. Hey, atleast I won’t regret not doing anything. You’re ex is lucky to have ever had someone as smart as kind as you.” She said.

“Thank you Jennie. I hope we can still be good friends though.” I asked.

“Of course we can. Don’t worry about that. Now go talk to your ex-girlfriend.” She told me.

I smiled and pulled her in for a hug before thanking her and leaving. I made up my mind, I want Chaeyoung. I will always choose her no matter what.