I took the phone on my pocket and started to dial Arthit's number when I suddenly smell that exhilarating scent again.

I look around and saw three younger students happily chatting and walking towards my direction.

I felt my inner self starting to invade me. I know my eyes are flickering blue right now, reacting to that intoxicating scent coming from an omega.

The scent keeps on going stronger with every step they take going closer to me. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply as it started to fill my lungs and to cloud my head heavily. I am sure it is the same scent that bothered me the whole time last night.

I recognized one of them when he stopped to greet me, as they passed by and saw me standing near the table, along their way. He was followed by his friends who look somehow surprised once I was introduced to them. They both instanly bowed their heads while trying to speak with each other thru their eyes.

"Sawasdee khrub, P'Kimmon."

"Sawasdee, Nong Noh. It's already dark. Why are you still roaming around?" I glanced with the other two kids who are still looking at the ground. I bet those two are both omegas just like Noh.

I wonder to whom the fragrant scent are coming from. I need to know.

"We are actually on our way home now, P'. We just went to have dinner after the meeting in Music Club. Oh, how about you? Where's P'Arthit?" Noh suddenly worry about his brother. "Is he already home?"

"He is with the others. We are about to meet now. You have new friends? It's the first time I saw them with you."

"Ow, they are the new members of the club. They are actually my juniors back in high school. This is Nong Mic. And this is Nong Bas."

The two juniors give a wai without even looking at me. These two are quite amusing. They both look nervous and shy at the same time. They probably know that I already knew they are both omegas and one of them is actually in heat. I am not sure though. The scent has been flaunting since yesterday, it will be dangerous for him if he continues to let it go this way. Or he is unaware of it? I look around to see alphas in the vicinity. Good thing there is none.

These two juniors are actually cute. Both have fair skin and same height of around 175 cm. The one who is wearing braces on his teeth are slimmer than the other. But the chubbier one actually has beautiful smile and puppy eyes. He resembles an angel. With that stain of pink on his face, he really look so adorable. I almost reach out to pinch those flushed, chubby cheeks.

"Do you want me to accompany the three of you home?" I offered. I somehow feel protective.

"No need, P'. Phun is actually with us. He just went to the parking lot to get his car. We  are going to wait for him there." Noh pointed on the waiting shed at the end of the pathway. He bid goodbye and started to leave.

I hesitated. I panic a bit. I have to find out first who between them is the source of that very sweet scent. "Wait!"

But the sound of an approaching car drown my voice. It is Phun. Noh waived his hand on me then hop on the passenger seat beside the driver. While the other two, after bowing their heads on me, hurriedly went on the backseat of the car.

I sigh.
I failed to find out.
But at least there are only two choices now.

Bas POV

I keep on watching him thru the window car until his figure finally disappeared on my line of sight, as the car keep moving away from his location.

But his face and his smile stays visible in my mind. My heart is still bumping against my ribcage that it almost come out due to excessive joy and excitement I felt.