‘Mate, you need a girlfriend.’

‘I don’t even get to see my family when I want too. I have no idea how you and Liam manage to juggle work, family and your girlfriends.’ I replied seriously

‘I’m sorry mate,’ Louis dropped his joking tone and replied sympathetically ‘it must suck not getting to see your family. I mean I’m going to being going to Doncaster the day after tomorrow and the boys won’t be back for another week.’

‘You’re going to leave me here alone?’ I asked jokingly to cover up how much it actually hurt.

‘Aww, Nialler!’ Louis said massaging the back of my head. ‘I’ve got an idea.’ He said after a moment, sitting up straighter ‘You could come to Doncaster with me. I mean, I know it’s not the same as seeing your family but at least you won’t be stuck here in London by yourself.’

‘Really?’ I asked feeling a blush creeping over my face ‘You wouldn’t mind?’

‘Course not.’ He replied putting an arm around my shoulder ‘The girls’ love you and mum won’t mind though she might make me pay for the groceries cause having you around will definitely triple the cost.’

I grinned up at him ‘That would be awesome, thanks. There’s only so much time you can spend by yourself before you start talking to birds and other woodland creatures.’ I said seriously

Louis laughed, I love making Louis laugh because he makes me laugh all the time.

*Louis POV*

The doorbell rang.

‘FOOD!’ Niall exclaimed jumping up and running to the door. ‘Hello.’ He practically yelled pulling the door open quickly

‘Your pizza.’ The delivery man said handing over the pizza boxes which he took and excitedly opened, sniffing it. The delivery man stood there expectantly ‘It comes to £17.50.’ he said while Niall continued to stand there smelling it with a dopey grin on his face.

I shook my head, pulling my wallet out of my pocket and heading for the door. ‘Niall you’re such a little kid.’ I said lightly hitting him over the back of his head ‘Here you go.’ I handed the money to the man who smiled at me and said thanks before heading back to his car as I closed the door.

Niall was still grinning like an idiot as he quiet literally skipped into the lounge room and sat down with the boxes on his lap.

‘Am I going to get any of that?’ I asked going into his kitchen to see if he has anything to drink and plates. ‘I did pay for it.’

‘Well we’re watching your favourite film and you’re sitting on my couch so...’ He replied grinning at me as he took a rather large bite out of a piece of pizza.

‘You like Grease too and does that mean I’m not going to get any food or that you’re not going to pay me back?’ I asked pulling a bottle of coke out of his fridge and heading back to the lounge room. I decided I didn’t need a plate, its Niall’s house and he’s not using a plate so why bother.

‘You’re choice.’ He replied smirking.

‘I want food.’ I replied sitting down and pulling the other pizza box off his lap.

He grinned at me. This is why I decided to come over here, whenever I’m not feeling the greatest Niall’s the one to go to especially when you don’t want to talk about it. Niall never intrudes; he’s just his normal self, laughing and grinning at everything. He’s so childlike and his mood is infectious.

Most of the time I’d call Harry but he’d wanna talk about it and I wasn’t ready to talk yet. Niall’s exactly what I needed right now.  

‘That’s what I would have chosen too.’ He said

‘Oh I know.’ I replied seriously ‘Ooo Shut up I love this bit.’

‘Grease Lightning, are you serious?’ He asked me in disbelief

‘What? It’s a good song.’ I said defensively

‘Sure it is.’ He replied with wide eyes.

‘Shut up.’ I said elbowing him in the ribs ‘If you don’t be quiet in the couple of seconds I’ll eat all your pizza.’

‘Yeah right, you may be able to eat as much as me but you’ll never be able to eat as fast as me.’ He replied seriously

‘You wanna bet?’ I asked

‘Yep.’ He said popping the ‘p’

‘You’re on.’

He’s smirking at me again ‘I thought you wanted me to be quiet.’

‘I do.’

‘So why are you still talking?’ he asked ‘Oh and I’m already half-finished my pizza and you haven’t even started.’

I looked down at the pizza box on his lap and sure enough it was half empty. ‘That’s not fair you’ve had a head start.’

‘Fine. I’ll race you to finish the second half.’ He replied ‘Ready?’

I nodded ‘Set.’

‘GO!’ we both yelled as we grabbed the pizza and shoved it into our mouths.

Less than five minutes later Niall yelled ‘Done!’

I tried to swallow the food in my mouth, nope that’s not going to happen. I leant forward and spat it out in the pizza box lid.

‘Told you couldn’t beat me’ Niall said proudly

‘I don’t feel so good.’ Oh shit, I don’t think that’s going to stay down.

‘If you’re going to be sick please don’t do it on my couch, you know where the toilet is.’ Niall said pointing down the hall.

I nodded jumping up and sprinted down the hall shoving open the toilet door and thanking the lord he doesn’t put the toilet seat down.

‘Are you alright?’ Niall asked concerned while rubbing my back as I vomited up the pizza I had only just shoved down.

 When my stomach was empty I stood up wiping my mouth and nodded. ‘You can have the rest of my pizza.’

‘Really?’ Niall asked looking excited

‘You know most people wouldn’t be able to eat after watching someone vomit.’

‘You’re the one that vomited not me.’ He replied grinning ‘Do you want a drink?’

‘Anything to get rid of the taste.’ I followed him down the hall and sitting back down next to him on the couch as he poured me some more coke.

He smiled ‘Here.’ He handed me the glass ‘Are you gonna stay the night? If you do you’re going to brush your teeth before we go to bed.’

‘With what? Will you lend me your tooth brush?’ I asked grinning.

‘I have spare tooth brushes.’ He replied seriously ‘I take it that’s a yes then.’

 I nodded. If I went home now I’d just end up fretting, Niall was a very good distraction, besides he’s also very cuddly especially when he’s asleep.