New begginings? Or a shitty end.

So the next day I wake up really rattled about all this. I go downstairs to meet Tate at the bottom of the stairs. He smiles to me and says "new arrival" I look into the kitchen to see Moira drinking tea with the boy who shot himself. "Fuck." I think. How the hell are we supposed to have another ghost in here? he stands up. He's tall. About the same size as Tate with short brown unkept hair and bright blue eyes. "Hi, I'm Ty." "I'm violet. And this is Tate" "are you guys like a thing or was that a show to scare my friends?" he says "no were a thing" Tate says. Kind of protectively. I think it's cute. But once again my dad and Hayden start yelling and she thrusts a fork into his eye. He screams in pain she stands and laughs. Then Tate grabs a gun and shoots him. "Less suffering." He says calmly then puts the gun down. Ty looks at me "is this normal?" "yeah. For them one of them dies almost every week." I reply. Tate then picks me up and carries me outside. we talk and giggle and sing some nirvana songs. Then he gets ontop of me and kisses me. And kisses. And kisses. I love his lips. They're so soft and warm. Then chad comes out with Patrick and they start hitting him all over he tries to cover his face with his arms and lays on his side. I run over and hit Patrick with a shovel. Then I try to get chad off but he won't stop then Ty comes out and picks him up. Holding his arms in close with his body. And carries him into the house calmly. I rush to Tate and push the hair out of his eyes and wipe the blood and tears with my sweater. Then I curl up inside his legs and hold his head in close to my chest until we both stop crying. Then I go get ice for him. He follows and I sit on his stomach while I put the ice gently on all of his wounds. "Violet why are you so good to me" he asks barely able to make out the words. "Because I love you and I never want to see you in pain" then Ty comes into the living room, looks at Tate and says "are you okay? what was his problem?" "Tate killed them a long time ago." I say knowing Tate can't speak. "Oh." Ty replies. Not knowing what to say. Why does Ty care? he just met us. But he helps me carry Tate upstairs to our bed and I thank him. Then he asks where he should sleep. I show him a guest bedroom right next to mine that no one else uses. Then I go help Tate I lay his head on my chest and sing his favorite song till he goes to sleep. " Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be" as soon as he's sleeping I lay my head on him and fall asleep soon after. But a few hours later I'm awake. Someone was shaking me. It's Ty.