Were okay

When I wake up I'm laying in my bed with Tate sleeping next to me I kiss him gently and slowly get up. Careful not to wake him. Then I go downstairs to the kitchen. Moira is cleaning the counter and looks up at me "it's late. Why aren't you and Tate sleeping? your the only two that ever do that anymore" Moira inquires "Tate is. I woke up and diddnt realize how late it is."i explain "do you want anything?" She asks me "I'm dead. You don't take orders from the dead. But if you would some tea would be nice" "very well violet" I drink my tea as soon as it's done and return to Tate. He's awake and sits up. "It's nice to see you alive. when I fell asleep you were a corpse" "I'm sorry Tate. Are you okay?" Tate looks at me and smiles "yeah. Your beautiful you know that?" I just smile back and grab his hand. I lead him to the bathroom. I take off his shirt and he does the same i kiss him slowly and remove the rest of my clothes and Tate does too. He gets into the tub and I soon follow. We sit the same way we did when I died the first time. I turn over to kiss him and lay my head on his chest. "It's a shame you had to die. I would have loved to marry you." Tate says "yeah. We could have had a backyard wedding since you were already dead." I say back "what if I never died vi?" I look puzzled "then you would be in your late thirties and either on death row or in a psych ward. "Ha yeah. And I would never have met you. I would be dead inside." Tate smiles. After we start to get all wrinkly we decide to get out. We dry off and still in our towels Tate picks me up and carries me to our room. It's morning now and the other ghosts are around now. He goes to my closet and decides he wants to pick what I wear. He picks black leggings and a poufy purple and black dress. I pick his blue jeans and a green striped top. As we're getting dressed my mother comes in "what vivian?" I say calmly not bothering to look up. "You forgave him!?" she yells. "Yes, and I don't think I'm any of your concern anymore." I say back still not looking at her. "Violet I can't believe you." Tate looks at me and I look at him. "I love him." She leaves. "Vi, why doesn't anyone like us together?" Tate looks at me with tears welling up in his eyes. "They're just jealous my love. Don't worry about them" I say and hold on to his body comforting him. We both go outside and sit on the grass then lay back and look at the sky together. He looks at me and we fall asleep on the lawn.