{2}

August 19th
_____________

Keith sat in geography not paying attention to the teacher. Pidge kept whacking him but it didnt work for two seconds. Keith just continued drawing Lance with his guitar and singing.
"Keith! Class is over lets go," Pidge yanked his hair and he almost knocked over the desk.

"Stop drawing lover boy and lets go,"

"Ok ok!" Pidge and Keith walked out to their lockers. They walked out of the school and decided to got to the park. Keith had texted Shiro and told him about it. Pidge did the same with Matt. She had moved from california to Oklahoma with her older brother.

"So.... Why.... Do you like Lance?" Pidge asked as she played some music on her phone while were swinging on the swing set. Keith blushed as the boy entered his mind again.

"Well first of all he's hot," he laughed quietly.

"He's really nice to me, he has a great personality, he's interested in my life,"

"He's sounds like a spy,"

"He does not!

"I'm just messing with you, he really sounds good, im proud of you," Pidge smiled at him and Keith smiled back.

"Thanks Pigeon,"

September 23rd
_________________

Lunch came rolling around. Keith and Pidge met up at the lunch table and put their stuff down and started eating.

"When was the last time you actually talked to Lance?"

"Uh... Well we haven't talked since like.... The end of August," Keith looked down and messed with his gravy.

"Were you ever the one to start the conversations?"

"Well... Sometimes," Keith started to mess with his food slightly rougher.

August 22nd

___________

"Pidge, Pidge Gunderson, and you're Lance,"

"Yep, nice to meet you Pidge,"

"Well I guess you could say that," she laughed a little and got out her phone for a second.

"What are you doing?" Lance questioned as he looked over at Pidge.

"Matt texted me,"

"What's up?" Asked Keith.

"Nothing important, he's just telling me to clean my room once I get home,"

Lance was about to say something but noticed a handsome man walk out of the school he was walking towards a girl with white hair just like him. They both had really long white hair. Something about it seemed odd but the man. He was very attractive. Lance blushed a little then turned back to his new friends.

"Who was that?" He point toward that direction.

"That's Lotor, he's a dick," Keith said as he messed with his backpack straps.