{1}

September 23rd
_________________

"Hey, you gotta pay for that!"

Keith ignored the man and ran off with his pack of cigarettes.

"Hey! Get back here!"

"Its not stealing if the person you got it from didnt pay for it either!" Keith smiled as he jumped the fence and ran home. He slammed the door shut and skipped down his stairs to the basement, his bedroom. He fell on his bed, took out a cig and lit up. Keith took out his notebook and stared drawing a beautiful light brown skinned boy with luscious coco powder hair and he had cute speckled freckles all over his body. Keith had a crush on the new boy, Lance.

After a hour or so of coloring his drawing the front door opened.
"Im home!" His new dad, Shiro, was home from working as a teacher. He often had to work late to help with pta and just random stuff. He was a loving, caring, kind, gentle man. Keith loved him. He was lucky to have Shiro as a father.

"Down stairs, Dad!" Keith heard his fathers footsteps as he came down the stairs and peeked over the railing.
"What cha do'n kiddo?" He smiled.

"Working on a new drawing,"

"Can i see?"

"Um.... I kinda wanna keep this one to myself,"

"Ok! Well i went out and got some chinese food tonight so get if you want!" He talked in a raised cheerful voice as he walked back up the stairs and into the dinning room.

Keith had his shoes and jacket off when he was drawing so he put them back on and walked outside. He climbed his ladder and got on the roof to look at the stars in the cool Autumn night. It wasn't very cold. It was just about 50゚F. Keith took out another cigarette and lit up. Shiro didn't know about Keith smoking. He didnt need to know. Says Keith.

Keith looked up in the stars. He could see the outlines of the boy in his drawings. Keith was 17 and boy he drew was 19. He thought about him all the time. He just never drew him until that night.

The next morning Keith woke up late. He had only 10 minutes to get dressed. He threw on a burgundy shirt, some black jeans and a pair of all black Converse. He grabbed his jacket and bag and rushed out the door, his hair still a shaggy mess.

He made it in time to meet Pidge a short girl with a love of green. The two have been friends for a long time. Pidge is the closest person to him other than his father.

"You look like shit," she said.

"Thanks so do you," he slowed down as he finally made it up to her.

"That was quite insolent,"

"Hey, well aren't you just a pitiful ball of joy?" Pidge laughed a little and put her hands in her pockets, elbowing Keith. He laughed a little as well and they walked to school.

August 19th
_____________

"Attention class! We have a new student... Lance," Keith looked up from his drawing as soon as he heard his name. The teacher had her arm out to jester for the students to pay attention. Everyone looked at the door and a hot cuban boy walked in with a whitish blue hoodie on with the hood up. His backpack was on one shoulder. He looked so hot in Keith's eyes. He almost threw up realizing Lance looked exactly the man of his dreams.

"Lance, tell the class a little about yourself,"

"Um... Hi im Lance, im 19, i like football and basketball, i work at a flower shop, i have a huge family.... And i got held back 2 years.... Thats all,"