Whether is EXO... Or BTS.

They are just same to me.

I just calmly stared at the sky while enjoying my food; the food taste extremely nice today, "Excuse me," I pulled my gaze back from the sky when someone poked my shoulder as the girls around me gasped.

Hmm?

I turned around, came face to face with---- KIM SEOK JIN?!

HELL, IS THAT JIN FROM BTS?

I straight away choked on my food and he panicked that he quickly patted my back, "Sorry for scaring you, Min Jae." Ah jinjja! He shouldn't mention my name!

"YOU KNOW HIM?" Jeanne popped her eyes wide open and I awkwardly looked back at him, "Why are you here?" He pulled his hand back, "I'm looking for Jung Kook but I saw you so I thought why not say hi." I awkwardly smile and bowed my head at him, "Nae, annyeonghasaeyo." This is so damn awkward.

"Erm," He just chuckle when we stared at each other as he suddenly took my thumb and placed it at the corner of my lips, "Is dirty." I blushed as I clumsily wiped my mouth, "I'll look for Jung Kook now. See you next time." He patted my head which I flinched a little; well, I don't remember that I'm close to him that he can do that to me?

"YAH, BYUN MIN JAE!" I jerked up from my seat when Jeanne yelled, "WAE? WAE?" I shoot my eyes open wide, "You bitch didn't tell me that you are close to BTS too!" She cupped her hands on her waist while pouting, "Ah jinjja! My brother is close to them, not me!" I'm only close to Jung Kook...eh-hem.

And I'm not lying because my brother is a very socialise person!

"Liar," She continue to pout, "Jinjjaya," I groaned, "I only met them a few times." She rolled her eyes, "And Jin oppa would do this to you?" She points at her head and I pouted too this time.

Why I can't find a word to retort now?

She keep staring at me as if she can kill me with her gaze, "Ah mianhae, I'll get Jung Kook's signature for you." Only then she dropped her face, "Jin...jja?" She whined, "Nado," Jin hee raised her hands and I look at her, "Chen oppa, thank you!" Aish these girls, "Me too! I want Chanyeol oppa, Min Jae-ah." So young smile sheepishly at me and I acted angry while holding my fist at them, "Aigooo jinjja, a bunch of crazy fans." Jeanne hugged me while giggling, "Gomawo chingu ya!"

"Oh wae, kookie?" I could only answer his call comfortably when I was walking back home alone; if Jeanne knows that I'm a close friend to Jung Kook, I bet she's going to kill me, "Since when did I became kookie?" He was laughing and I giggle, "Molla. Up to my mood." I said, "Gurae, you saw Jin hyung just now?" I hummed a tone as a yes, "Ah jinjja, you should tell me. We missed each other. I went back home when he came." I twirled my hair with my finger, "Ah, I thought he told you beforehand."

I let out a sigh when I saw the sun is setting and the view is breathtaking.

"Why did you call by the way?" I asked while crossing the road now; busy street and busy people, "Just... Can you help me to get something at school tomorrow? I won't be able to attend class for the next few months because we are promoting our new single." Oops, BTS released a new album recently? I didn't know about that.

I'm so crazy over 'Growl' that I didn't pay attention to any other songs. My brother is jjiang ya!

Growl is literally my favourite song now, "Eh, you don't know do you?" He tsked when I remain silent, "Mian, Kook ah." I stuck out my tongue over here, "Is a mini album," He sighed, "Fine, we are not as famous as EXO just yet." I scratched my head with my finger, "I'll listen to it when I get back okay?" He sighed again, "Whatever. Help me to collect my books in my locker. 0901. My locker pin." I make a mental note on that, "Alright." I muttered while making a left turn, walking into the familiar neighbourhood.

The star <闪耀的星>On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara