Hell was I awake now.

I was carried to the tiled floors, and Nick fell aside from me, breathlessly. We stared at one another still breathless from that fall, but seconds later, I was dragged up by Demi's harsh grab. She pulled me into a hug, despite how wet I was. Not in that way you little pervs.

"Oh my god Sel... Are you okay?" I felt like her face was up close as she asked me questions, but soon everything went black.

Next thing, I was waken by the bright lights that sneaked their way into my room. I felt a hand on top of my head, a soft hand brushing over my forehead to my luscious hair, which probably became oily from this coma i fell into. Haha fooled ya, probably just a sleep.

My eyes brushed open, and shocked to see, but my mom. She smiled her bright pearls as she saw me wake up.

"Mom... Is this Heaven?" I joked, asking I a soft tone.

She laughs, poking my nose, "No sweet heart, you fainted last night after falling into the pool last night. Demi and Nick brought you home last night, they figured it was good to bring you home instead of the hospital."

"D-" I cleared my throat first, "Is Demi still here?"

"She went home shortly, but..." She look somewhat hesitant before continuing, then shakes it off, "Do you want some soup sweetie? You had a rough night, a minor fever."

"'Mom, what?" I sat up, now and she stood up, adjusting the pillows for me, "what is it?"

"It's really nothing, but Nick stayed until a few minutes ago," she smiles at me smugly. "He had to go home, because his mom called non stop last night... God pray last night's incident will not be in the paper today, like oh glory."

I rolled my eyes, that jerk. "Hmm.. Wow how kind of him?"

"Oh Nick was generous enough to even get you covered in towels to prevent possible photos," she shakes her head as she gets closer to the door, "Looks like someone isn't completely over my daughter either..."

I looked away crossing my arms to avoid the idea, I hear my mother grin with a laugh.

"Breakfast is on the table, have a good day sweetheart," my mother left another grin on her plastered face as she closes the door behind her.

Great so after a night of embarrassing myself, I have to go thank this jerk for his good deed of staying over the night? As if my parents weren't home to take care of me, damn jerk has my mind twisted around him. I rolled over my bed to the other side where my phone was charging, I unplugged the charger and immediately my phone buzzed to notify me I have dispatched the charger.

Not too many seconds later I got a call from Demi.

"Morning..." I said in my sluggish manner as I stretched.

"Morning drunkard," she giggles through the other line, in her sluggish tone. "You loved through the night?"

"Yea, major headache right now," I complained, just noticing the pounding elephant that was stomping on my head, "I can't belie you guys left me with Nick AND not to mention, let him stay the night."

She laughs through the other line, "He was too sweet, he offered and no one objected, you know the boy held you throughout the whole night?"

"Yea," I nodded, as if she could see me--WOAH! Woah,..woah woah... Wait! Nick held me in his arms? "Uh wait what?! He held me in my sleep all night?!"

"Yea, well at least that was how we left you guys. I came back in hoping to get you some water and stuff with your mom but Nick was holding you as you slept," she answers in the you-didn't-know tone, "Well then I did you a favour on top..."

Demi's playful laugh scares me a little right now... What favour? What goddamn favour did this crazy chic do for me? Oh god I can't imagine, this is so bad, so bad. I need to seek a physiatrist pronto.

Okay calm down. You haven't even heard it yet Selena, calm down... Okay. I'm ready.

"Demi.... What favour?"

She muffles another giggle before speaking, "Let's just say you guys will see each other again."

"DEMI!" I screeched.

"I took his sweater and hid it in your coat closet," oh my lord, thank Jesus. I thought she called up Olivia or something. Damn this girl had my heart stop beating.

"Oh holy Jesus... Than god..." I sighed in relief, "What?! Does he know?"

"Hmm... Maybe, or it's your chance to call him and say thank you but also return his jacket?" She offers.

Man if only she knew the confession act I pulled last night...