Chapter 20 - Um Wut? (Final Chapter)

*Trevors Pov*

She said yes.

She said nothing could make her happier.

She is my someone.

I couldn't be more happy than I am right now. As soon as she agreed my stomach got all giddy and I felt like crying and screaming all at the same time.

I wonder if that's what it's like to fangirl?

I hugged her real tight and held back tears of happiness. Sienna hugged back to, but started to tense up after a little while. I decided not to think to much of it and just assumed it was because we where in front of thousands of fans.

If she was as mesmerized as I was she probably forgot about the fans to.

"Thank you Hawaii! You where amazing! Goodnight I love you all!" I said just after I picked up the microphone.

I grabbed Siennas hand and we walked back stage where the guys where waiting for us, smiles appeared on all there faces.

"FINALLY OTP." Ricky cheered as soon as we where in there sight.

"I'm just glad Trevor finally grew the balls to ask you." Kian said, scuffing my head.

I looked over at Sienna hoping she wouldn't be laughing at Kian's embarrassing comment. She wasn't laughing at me, but something defiantly was wrong.

Her face was deep in perplexed thought, as if she was in her own little world. She looked a mixture of shock and sadness and I thought back of all the things that I could have done wrong to make her do this.

"Hey Sienna, You ok?" Sam asked, which made me realize I wasn't the only one who noticed something was up.

"Um uh ya." She said as she was snapped out of her thoughts. "But um Connor can I talk to you?" she said turning her attention towards Connor, "alone?"

As they walked away I felt my smile turn upside down and that amazing feeling I felt on stage was officially gone. Replaced with a disgusting feeling.

Almost like what I imagined a broken heart would feel like.

"Hey Trevor, don't sweat it. She's probably just nervous about something ok?" Jc said after noticing my sudden decline of happiness.

"Ya ok." I replied, though I didn't believe a word.

*Sienna's Pov*

I hated myself for not being happy at one of the happiest moments of my life, but I couldn't shake the feeling that that security guard was my father.

He has to be, it looked exactly like him. Why else would he be crying?

"Sienna you need to breath, what's wrong?" Connor started panicking and I realized that I was Hyproventalating big time.

"C-Connor"I managed to say in between breaths. "H-he's here."

"Who's here Pean?" he asked with concern all over his face.

"Dad!" I said, breathing harder at the mention of his name.

Before I knew it the thought of him being here gave me so much anxiety, that I ended up in Connor's embrace, crying harder than I ever have before.

"I don't want him to be here Connor." I said after I had finally calmed down a bit. "I was finally really happy, like really happy. And then I saw him and..."

Then it happened. He walked behind the stage and stood only two feet away from where I stood with Connor.

He looked me right in the eye.