Chapter 7 Smoothie Date?

*Trevors Pov*

"And then he was like 'the sass is real'" I said finishing off my last story.

We where siting in the smoothie shack just telling each other the randomest stories.

She laughed real hard and I couldn't help myself but laugh with her. she was just so perfect.

"You really do have a lot of memories with the boys huh?"

"Of course we do like everything together!"

"But doesn't it get like awkward? you know like cause there all older than u?"

"Age doesn't determine friendship peanut"

Shit did I seriously call her that out loud?

"So I see the nick name is catching on"

"Ya sorry bout that..."

"It okay! It's adorable!"

Immediately I felt my cheeks burn. Damn, Sienna has no idea what she does to me.

And I just met her this morning! How could I possibly be falling for her already?

I don't care how it's possible, I'm defiantly falling for Sienna.

"Trevor! You know what we should do?" Sienna asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"We should play truth! You ask a question and you have to answer with the truth."

"But couldn't you just lie about it?"

"Well it's kind of just a game to get to know each other, if you want to lie about yourself then go ahead I guess"

"Okay, let's play then!"

"You can start, just ask me a question!"

What should I ask her? Personally there was so many things I wanted to ask Sienna right now, where do I begin?

"Um, What's your favorite um color?"

Really Trevor? That's the best you could think of?

She giggled before replying "Blue"

Blue, that reminded me of her beautiful eyes. They where a beautiful shade of deep blue. I could stare at them all day...

"Earth to Trevor!" Sienna said waving her adorable little hand in my face.

Can a hand even be adorable?

"Wait, what?"

"Trev, I asked you what got you into YouTube?"

"Well honestly, I wanted to be known by the world for my singing and dancing. Id become obsessed with making little videos to boost my subscriber number. Finally when one of my videos hit a million views I started to meet other you-tubers and just see this whole new side of life you know?"

She was just staring at me intently making me wonder if I had said anything wrong.

"I totally get you. YouTube makes you feel like a person, even when everyone around you hates you."

What does she mean everyone hates her?

I saw a tear slip down her face and immediately got up and embraced her. I felt her hesitate at first but then she hugged me back making the butterflies erupt in my stomach for like the millionth time today.

"Let's go back to the hotel, Okay?" I whispered in her ear leading her out the door, not caring to clean up the mess we had left at the smoothie shack.

"Thank you Trevor." she mumbled into my shoulder as she currently nuzzled into my side.

"Hey Sienna?"

"Yea?" she said removing her face from my shoulder.

In that moment I almost told her I was falling for her, almost made the ultimate risk, but I didn't at all.

"Want a piggy back ride?" I asked cowardly.

"Yes!" she squealed hopping up ok my back. She placed her arms securely around my neck making me feel so secure.

Seeing her smile made me feel really happy inside as I ran back to the hotel room with Sienna right on my back.

If you are actually reading this fanfic leave a comment telling me about yourself! I'm going to need someone to be Connors mate and Someone to be Sams!