Chapter 3 Awko Tacos

*Trevors pov*

We started are walk down the hallway side by side. I was so nervous for some reason so I didn't say anything at all.

"Soo Trevor, you know things don't have to be that awkward between us"

"Erm ya" I said as she gave me a look of confusion.

"Look if it's anything my brother said, just ignore him. he can be.."

"Weird?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled and I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Maybe we could, you know, start over?" I asked, sounding a lot more like myself now.

"Of course" she said before adding "Hey my name is Sienna"

"Trevor" I smiled. I was about to he my hand out for her to shake but instead she turned to me and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back, feeling a little tingly feeling in my stomach.

"I knew they where staying back to make love to each other!" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. Immediately Sienna pulled away. I was mentally hurting inside that she pulled away until I saw the source of the voice.

Sam Potorff

"Shut up Sam" I said, but I could already feel my cheeks burning of embarrassment. Siennas cheeks where to, except she looked absolutely adorable.

"Let's just go" Sienna said as she started walking towards the pool.

"Dude what did you do the get her all over you so fast?" Sam asked.

"Seriously Sam, it was just a hug. she gave one to everyone."

"That's cause she already knew us all. Also, it wasn't in the middle of an empty hotel hallway."

"Just drop it ok?"

"Not until I tell Connor"

"SAMM"

But I was to late.

*Siennas pov*

I don't know what urged me to hug Trevor in that hallway, but omfg am I glad I did.

It was all so nice and I wished I could've stayed in his arms forever, but no. Sam just had to come into the hallway right then and make it all awkward.

When I returned to the pool are, cheeks still flushed,

"Where were you and Trevor hmm?" Connor asked.

"Ya what where you guys doing in an empty hotel room?" jc added smirking.

"Not what you think, pervs"

I looked around the nice outdoor pool area. Kian and Andrea where already making out in the pool while Ricky was getting his tan on.

I turned my attention to the door opening revealing a sinister Sam and an embarrased Trevor. Pleas don't mention the..

"Connor, your sister was all over Trevor in the hallway."

Dammit Sam really?

"Um Sienna?" Connor asked, wondering if what Sam said was true.

"I was not all over him thank you very much"

"Then what exactly where you doing?" jc asked.

"I hugged her ok? No big deal" Trevor said. You could tell he was trying to sound like it was no big deal but wasn't doing to well.

"Ya right" Sam snorted.

"Sam just stop, it's fine as long as you use protection"

"CONNOR" I said slapping his arm. I turned to look at Trevor who's cheeks where even pinker then Sams!

I didn't even know that was possible.

"I don't know about you but I'm going in the pool" Sam said.

He then ran to the pool followed by Connor and Jc.

I took off my shirt and shorts, now in my tribal print bikini, and went over to sit by the edge of the pool.

Well I was sitting at the edge of the pool before I felt to hands push my bare shoulders into the freezing cold water.

Trevor was going to get it!