Chapter 14 - California? Or nah?

*Connors Pov*

You'd think after one week the man that was supposed to be taking care of you would have had some kid of explanation as to why he had suddenly just left.

Well he didn't, and I honestly didn't know what to do.

I couldn't stay here in Minnesota with Sienna as much as I wanted to. This was only supposed to be a vacation for YouTube requires a lot more work then you'd think.

But at the same time, I can't just leave Sienna all alone here without anyone looking after her, she's only 15!

So again I ask myself, what am I supposed to do?

I literally have a flight leaving back to California in less then 8 hrs and I haven't even packed yet. How could I knowing that she has no where to go?

The only possible solution is that she would have to come to California with me for a while.

But I couldn't just ask her to leave her whole life behind! she has her friends, memories, school all here in Minnesota.

I can't take that away from her!

But honestly what choice do I have? God I'm so conflicted at this point.

I love her and u want what's best for her, but how am I supposed to know what's right if every decision may just tear her apart?

Before Vidcon, my hardest decision was deciding which cat shirt I should wear on stage....

But now I'm faced with the hardest decision since I decided to pursue a career in YouTube.

I need to talk to her, I just hope I don't hurt her.

*Siennas Pov*

I'm scared.

I have no idea what I am supposed to do about this whole situation. I mean typically a teen should be living in a normal family household with a sane father and a love hate relationship with there siblings.

But me, I have been given a dead mother and a father who decides to abandon his child the minute she leaves the house.

Not only that, but I feel as if I'm ruining my brothers life. He has been struggling this past week finding out how I'm going to live and I hate it.

I bloody hate all of this.

As if a reassurance to my thoughts, Connor came over and sat next to me on the empty hotel bed. The look he gave me was a mixture of sadness and pity and it made me sick to my stomach.

"Sienna, I don't know what to do to be honest." he said and I couldn't help but feel bad for all I have put him through.

"Connor, I don't want you to have to worry about me. It shouldn't have to be like this."

"Your right Pean, it shouldn't have to be like this. But it's is and we have to do something about it." He said as he wrapped his arm around my small torso.

I leaned in and took a deep breath. He really does care about me more than I could ever ask for.

"So the only solution I have," he said breaking the silence that had been there for a couple minutes. "is for you to come to Cali with me for awhile. Give us some time to sort this all out."

I had to process what he said, why would he want me to go with him? Ruin all of his plans?

"But Connor," I said looking in his eyes for the first time that day. He was tired, sick and tired. "Your grown up now and Cali is the only place your free. I don't want you to have to take me with you and worry. I don't want to ruin what you have."

He sighed, taking a deep breath. We sat there for awhile, none of us saying anything.

And then he spoke.

"Sienna, you would under no circumstance ruin my life. Your my sister, and it's my responsibility to make sure your safe. Especially when the guy who was supposed to stepped down from the job. I love you peanut, and if making sure your okay means taking you with me to California then that's what I'm going to do."

At this point there where tears, not on Connors face but on mine. He didn't care if I was a burden to his plans. If I was happy, he was happy.

"Connor, I can honestly say that you are the best big brother on the face of this earth." and I hugged him. And he hugged me back.

"Remember Pean, Pack for warmer weather. We are going to Cali after all."

And then we proceeded to pack up our stuff again, passing the time until the flight was to take off.

As I was packing my minimal wardrobe, I realized something. California is where Trevor is, and suddenly I was smiling like an idiot.

Despite the hardships that came along with this week, I got a new phone and Trevor and I have been texting every day.

Needless to say, I think I was in love. But I wasn't sure if he felt the same way...

But now since I'll be going back to Cali and all, I can find out! And if not, at least I have a friend I can count on.

With Connor and Trevor in my life, I realized I hadn't even missed my father as I had missed my mother when she left me.

I was stronger now. I didn't need to care for someone who didn't care for me.

"Sienna, you ready to go? we have to get there early to hopefully get another ticket!"

I nodded and we left. Trevor I can't wait to see you.

-

Small little update for people who wanted one. Thx so much for showing me all your support! Btw, 6k reads? I'm so amazed I thought when I started this I would get like maybe 100?

What do you think Is going to happen in California? Will trevor and Sienna finally hook up? Or will her dad find her before they can? What are some of your predictions?

Love ya guys!