Chapter 11 Leaving LA

*Siennas Pov*

These two weeks of vidcon have gone by in a blur, but i wouldnt have rather spent my time any other way.we did everything here, eating all the food, meeting all the fans, buying all the clothes. Maybe not the definition of 'awesome' but to me im living the teenage dream.

But that was all about to end right here.

Currently we where waiting at the airport for my plane to be called. I had to go back to minnesota tonight to continue my boring life. And with my mom not being there anymore, its going to be even harder.

But here i was sitiing on this hard ass bench between Connor and Trevor. Yes Trevor Moran.

We arent dating or anything but over these past few week s we hae become extremely close. I could honestly say hes like my best friend right now. The ony real friend i pretty much have. We agreed that when i get back in minnesota we would skype everyday just before we went to bed, it would be the highlight of my day.

'FLight 2435 for minnesota will be boarding in five minutes' the intercome spoke the absolutley dreaded words.

Connor and i stood up to start getting ready for our flight. He had decided that he would spend some time back in minnesota with me. We really hadnt had any sibing time since our mom died and i think its exactly what i need. I just hope i doesnt get to bad, because my dad and brother arent exactly on speaking terms.

'Flight 2435 for minnesota will be boarding in one minute" time was officially going to damn fast.

"Sienna you ready to go?" Connor asked snapping me out of my many scattered thoughts.

"Um ya im ready..." I said, even though i honestly didnt want to leave.

Trevor went up and brohugged Connor, just before stepping back and facing me.

"Ill be waiting at the terminal just dont be late." Conner said walking twoards the boarding gate giving Trevor and i some privacy.

Making it that much harder.

"Im gonna miss you Sienna" Trevor said stepping forward and wrapping his arms around my waist. I burried my head in the crook of his neck, wishing i could stay here forever.

"im going to miss you to Trevor, so much.." I said hugging him even tighter.

'Final boarding call for 2435'

"Call me as soon as you land, ok?" He said, as i nodded. He then kissed my forhead just before waking away. I took one last look at him and then made my way next to Connor.

"It's going to be ok, where going to have fun back in minnesota alright?" Connor said trying to cheer me up. But as we boarded the plane i knew that the only thing that would make me happy again is being back at that hotel with the best boy in the world

-

*Connors Pov*

She was sleeping so peacfully against my shoulder, like a little angel. I know most people cant say this about there siblings but i honestly love my little sister. Without her i dont think i would have been the person i am today. Without her i dont think i could have coped with my moms death.

My dad woudnt have helped either, i swear he hates me. I remind him to much of mom... It pains me that i have to leave Sienna all alone back in minnesota, with our dad of al people. I know she doesnt have any friends back there, because they all try to use her to get to me and all the other guys.

I ruin everything...

Thats just another reason im so glad her and trevor get along so well, he shows her that shes worth something. I try my best, but i mean family is supposed to automtically care for you right?

Except my father of ocurse...

But seriously, ever since mom died, i had never seen her so happy in her life these past two weeks. Thats why its going to kill me so much to just leave her back in minnesota.

See my way to continue to cope with it to this day is through youtube. The videos are a way for me to spend my time elsewhere besides grieving. Although Sienna had started her channel and all, she never really got over the complete idea that mom isnt coming back. I can see it in her eyes...

Well at least i did before she met Trevor...

A sudden movement of her turning to face me in her sleep made me snap out of these thoughts. I looked down at her and smiled to myself, shes so amazing i wish she could see that to. I grabbed the blanket from other the plane seat and put it over her small body, kissing her forhead.

Eventually i found myself drifting off into my own little dream world.

-

*Siennas Pov*

I woke up in the arms of somebody really muscular. I looked up to see Connor, his face flustered as he looked for the baggage claim.

"Are we already here?" I asked, barely remembering where i was, but once i did my heart sank a little bit.

"Your up sleepy head!' He said smiling down at me, "But yes we just landed about 20 minutes ago." He said setting me down back on my feet.

"Hey you want to help me find this baggage claim?' He said poking my cheek.

"Theres an employee, Lets go ask him." I said as we walked over and asked the man. He directed us to a far corner in the back fo the airport where tons of people where huddled.

"This will take forever" Connor groaned as we started our way over to the claim. When we arrived there i felt my phone buzz in my pocket, it was trevor.

"Hey con im going to go take this okay?"

"Okay just dont go to far."

As soon as i was a decent distant from the crowd, i clicked the green answer button.

"Siennnnnaaaaaa" He screamed as sson as i pulled the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Trev, whats with the call?" I asked smiling to myself. He made me feel ike i was on cloud 9.

"Just wanted to make sure you landed safely"

"Wait how did you know i landed?"

"I may or may not have had Connor text me as soon as u did..."

"Awww, Well i gtg Connor has our luggage and hes struggling big time. But ill call you tonight ok?"

"Sounds liike a plan, Good bye Sienna!"

"Bye Trevyyy" I said just beore hitting the end button and walking over to the flustered Connor. While hellping him, all i could think about was Trevor and before i knew it we where sitting in a taxi with all of our luggage, driving down the all to familar street.

But as we pulled up in the driveway of my house, it suddenly wasn't all to familiar any more...

Those cars in the driveway, none of them belong to my father...

Surprise! an actual update, Ik I'm am literally the worst at this. But it's a cliff hanger so I hope this will motivate me to update more frequently. I'm thinking maybe every sunday??

If your reading this sentence comment what city you want the boys to come to :)