Chapter 12 : Unforgettable

That day Mira never felt that broken, she never felt that pain, that humiliation. Nobody ever point a finger about her character but Dhruv did. That one person she loved the most. That one person she thought who will never try to hurt her. That one person who she knew that will never be her still loved him. It was tough for her to believe. It was unexpected and bad what Dhruv did but now Mira have to move on from this phase.

When went back home. All day she hasn't spoken a word. She was never quiet this much. Maybe because the pain she got from Dhruv stopped to mouth.

Days passed. Weeks passed. Slowly..slowly she recovered from that pain. Dhruv never tried to contact her after that. But he keep on asking about her from Kuntala but Mira already told Kuntala to not to inform anything about her to him.

 But he keep on asking about her from Kuntala but Mira already told Kuntala to not to inform anything about her to him

One day at lunch, Mira was standing in the corridor with a bunch of seniors with whom Mira used to play Throwball. All were laughing and talking when all of a sudden Dhruv scoop in and started pleading her. He wanted to talk to her badly but Mira turned around and started walking in the opposite direction to avoid him. Dhruv grabbed her hand from the back to stop her. She looked back furiously. Dhruv immediately loose the grip.

"Mira look I'm so sorry

"Mira look I'm so sorry. I'm a idiot you know that. I shouldn't have said that about you or for any girl. But you should know my circumstances too. Why I said something like that."

What circumstances? Do circumstances judge a person's character. Mira avoid all her mindy talk and started walk toward her classroom. Dhruv was still following her and keep on saying how much he is sorry.

He was standing outside of her class. Waiting to see her but Mira didn't want to him because she know that her heart still wants Dhruv. Even after so many things he did her love towards him never faded. She know if she go out of the class she will forgive him.

The bell rang. Dhruv was still there standing outside the class. Mira didn't wanted him to miss the class she signal to him to go to the class but he refused. So she sent a friend of her to tell him that she talk with him if he go back to his class. He agreed and go to his class.

As a incharge of CCA she went to Decorate the CCA board with her friends. When suddenly Dhruv appeared. Dhruv was coming towards her. Close.. More close the gap between them was decreasing. Mira never that close to a guy ever in her life. Her heart was racing. Just like it will pop out now. Dhruv didn't break the eye contact. And said.

"Look I now I hurt you but trust me this is the last thing in my life to do

"Look I now I hurt you but trust me this is the last thing in my life to do. I never thought about hurting you. But I did and I'm sorry for. But the way Riya told things to me" -Dhruv

"Riya told you stuffs about me" Mira was shocked. Riya was the classmate of Dhruv and she also go to the same school bus with Mira and more than that She's Ayan's Girlfriend.

"Yeah she told me that you are trying to take Ayan away from her. You are flirting with her. And all other bad stuffs about you. Look I can't tolerate people talking bad things about you. And I didn't know how to react so I bust out in front of Kuntala. Look I am sorry.

That face.. That face changed everthing, ever feeling, ever emotions. Those words melt Mira's heart. It took away all the pain what he gave to her. She couldn't help herself from blushing.

 She couldn't help herself from blushing