Chapter 3: Feelings

"I like you as a friend" this msg brought a certain feelings in Mira's heart. A certain feelings which she never had. At that stage she didn't understand that she got "friendzoned" by Dhruv maybe because she was not so mature to know what is friendzone mean or maybe she was getting a certain feelings which makes her unable to understand that Dhruv only like as a friend basis. A sudden spark in eye after reading the msg was very visible.

"Oh I see good" Mira replied.

She was happy but she know that its not good because it was a misunderstanding.

"Can we meet tomorrow?". Mira

She wasn't accepting a positive feedback. She was tensed. She was thinking what if he things she is desperate or something else. In the mean time she gets a text.

"Where?" Dhruv replied.

She got excited. Suddenly a smile was visible in her face. Everything was going so wonderful and smooth that she couldn't believe it. But she have to tell him the truth.

"After the exam. In front of my classroom?".Mira Replied

"Ok" Dhruv replied.

The feelings she was getting was very pleasant, surprising, wonderful that made her so happy. She was so happy that a guy tell him that he likes her. But between these happiness she forget that he likes her as a friend.  It was special for her because nobody tell her something like this.

So, next morning Mira was all woke up, she couldn't sleep well last night. All night she was thinking about Dhruv and his msgs. So after the exam, she was all tensed, that will Dhruv come to meet her or not. So she was waiting for him for like 20mins. She was sad that Dhruv didn't come to meet her. So she went to washroom to wash her hands so that she could have her lunch.

The moment she was out of the washroom she saw Dhruv waiting for her outside her classroom. She was sooo happy that she could bearly believe to her eyes that Dhruv was actually standing there and waiting for Mira. Her heartbeat become fast as hell. She got butterflies in her stomach. She got so tensed that she couldn't make it. She waited in the washroom till Dhruv leave for his class. She know that this is not gonna happening but still a small hope she got after seeing Dhruv waiting for her.

 She know that this is not gonna happening but still a small hope she got after seeing Dhruv waiting for her

She went back to her classroom. She didn't take her lunch. Throughout the school she was thinking "Should I tell him the truth or let it be". She was so confused at the moment that she made a wrong decision. She decide not to tell Dhruv the truth.

Just because she started having a "FEELINGS" for Dhruv