Chapter 4 - Unspoken words

Mira was enjoying the moment. She was loving the feeling she suddenly started having. But between she forgotten that it was a lie which suddenly becoming true. After that day she started seeing Dhruv not only as a friend but more than a friend. She started dreaming about what will happen if they be in a relationship. How cute they will look together. She started dreaming all about it.

"Hey" Dhruv msg Mira.

"Hi"

"How are you?"

"I was thinking to msg you😊😊" Mira replied.

"I want to tell you something" Dhruv replied.

After seeing this msg Mira got excited. She thought maybe Dhruv likes her not as a friend but as a girl. A girl who is ready to be with him. Even this thought make her so happy that she started jumping here and there that she totally forget to reply Dhruv.

 Even this thought make her so happy that she started jumping here and there that she totally forget to reply Dhruv

"Hey are you there???"

"Mira??". Dhruv replied.

"Yes I am. Sorry"

"Yeah what you want to tell me???". Mira replied.

"Not in msg. Tomorrow at school?" Dhruv replied.

"Ok. At what time?" Mira replied.

"After school. In front to parking lot" Dhruv replied.

"Ok" Mira replied.

Mira was so excited because she was expecting that Dhruv feel the same like Mira do. But at the same time Mira was thinking the opposite too.

Next day.

Mira had a eye contact with Dhruv but they didn't talk to each other they just wave and go back to their respected classes. The school bell rang. Students rush to the get to leave the school and go back to home. Unlike Mira she was all tensed,nervous and excited at the same time. Dhruv was besides Mira in the exit way of the school. They didn't look at each other. Mira was all blushing blushing because Dhruv was with him. Her heartbeat was in accelerated mood. They silently go to the parking lot.

 They silently go to the parking lot

"Hi" Dhruv.

"Hey" Mira.

"How was your day?" Dhruv.

"Not bad. I fell asleep in maths class and science class asusual." Mira.

Both of them started laughing. In all of this Mira noticed Dhruv eyes they were like deep ocean. Dhruv have blue eyes and she also noticed Dhruv have dimples. After noticing it she bearly could make eye contact with Dhruv. She was never been so closed to Dhruv. They were standing so close that Mira started blushing. Thankfully Dhruv didn't notice it. 
"So what you want to tell me?" finally Mira ask the most important question of her life at that moment.

"So I want to tell you that" Dhruv replied.