"The bad for you, you know" I cross my arms and he looks at me. "Sorry. Just... warning"

He laughs. "Oh I know it's bad, that's why I do it" he winks and I playfully roll my eyes. "Ah fuck this" he throws the cigarette down the patio and leads me to his nice living room. "Listen to me Whiskey, you don't tell your dad or grandpa or anyone about our new... relationship" he says sternly.

I nod. "My lips are sealed" I pretend to lock them.

"Good" he says.

Then it gets quiet and we're looking into each other's eyes.

Oh he has some damn gorgeous eyes...

and his tattoos...

I admire his body until my chin is gently pulled up and I'm suddenly locking lips with Damon.

Scintilla fills the room.

I know my first kiss is meaningless to him, but holy shit this is the best kiss to me and he doesn't even know.

He bites my lip, making me moan. "Ah shit, didn't mean to do that" I pull away.

He laughs. "Oh don't worry, you'll be doing more of that in the bed" he winks.

I fake a smile. "Right"

He looks at me. "You don't wanna about of this" he looks at the wall in front of us and I look at his clenched jaw. "Damon's stare. Being Damon's sex slave. Girls love it... every girl but you" he looks back at me.

I sigh. "I know what I got myself into, Damon..."

He takes a sharp breath. "Take your time, Whiskey" he spontaneously says and I look at him in confusion.

"What?" I ask.

"You heard me. I'm not gonna say it again" he says sternly. "I never let people get away with it, but you're clearly not comfortable with having sex with me, so, just drop it" he adds. "But let this scar remind you to never think I let you get away" he says.

I nod. "I won't... thank you, Damon" I say softly and look at him. "It means a lot knowing you don't care what others say and that they WILL be your slave, but you budged for me... so thank you" I kiss his cheek.

He smiles. "Of course, Whiskey. BUT you ARE mine" he snaps and I nod. "You will always be around my guys and I. Like they said, were like your big older protective brothers. You're like our kitten we have to protect" he says.

I smile. "Perfect" I pause. "Tell me Damon... what's your story? All I know is you and the guys have been together since pre k and that you killed people which ended up in you guys going to death row" I say.

"It's... long..." he says.

"*i got time" I shrug.

He smiles and begins telling be about how his biological parents dumped him at an orphanage and how he was thrown back and forth from foster family to foster family.

He told me how Felix's parents took him in and how his parents abused Felix so him and the guys killed them.

He told me everything...