Prologue

At the Queen's summons I walked into the throne room and gaze up at her in all her glory, she was putting on a blue and white apparel that made her to look cool and serene but the ice cold glint in her eyes definitely spelled trouble for all and any concerned especially me, the guards in charge of opening and closing the doors both on the outside instead one of the outside and on the inside as usual, clearly spelt trouble and if that's is not the guards inside the throne room stood so still that it almost impossible that they were breathing, the helper who bore the fan gave such a wide berth that I wondered why he even bothered with the task entirely and if that wasn't bad enough the king was absent.

Seeing my longing glance at the King's throne an equally cold smile curved her lips and I new that I was a lost cause, of the king were here he would have lightened the atmosphere with jokes and all but unfortunately he wasn't here.

I went down on one knee and slightly inclined my head on her direction and said,

"My Queen"

"Rise Cleopatra"

She said in a well modulated voice that was laced with a lot of authority, I stood up and looked her beautifully made up face, she was truly an ageless beauty, literally.

Seeing the melancholy expression on my face she smiled again, and no matter how impossible it sounds, this particular smile was colder than the earlier one and I just wished that she would just stop smiling, because the more she smiled the more scared I became I never wanted to run out of a place as much as I wanted to run out of her presence right now.

"I have been very patient with you," she said in that her annoying queenly voice.
"But no longer, it's been exactly eight months ten days since you left in search of your mate and yet no results, so," she continued "after a lot of thinking I have decided to take matters into my own hands and made some arrangements for you with an old friend of mine, you will be going under a new identity to a place named hills something and then you are to either find your mate or," she said with a dramatic pause

"you are to find a true Alpha who resides there named Jason Adams and get pregnant with his child so our Kingdom's future can be secured because it needs it and I will make sure of that before I leave and that's final! " she said for the first time raising her voice.

"But Mo... "when she raised a perfectly carved eyebrow at me and I immediately corrected myself and began again,

"But my Queen, this isn't right, I can't just go to a place with a I haven't been to before and pretend to be some else and then sleep with just anyone" I said sleep with cause to me it just too weird telling her that I was going to have sex with some one even if she was the one suggesting it.

"And besides" I continued "we both know that I am keeping myself for my mate so why all this"

I asked careful not to insult her in my moment of frustration angering won't get me any where so I took a deep breath and sighed then asked.

"What if he doesn't like me?"

"What's there not to like in you and besides he's a teenager and you are a hot girl."

Hearing her say it like that made me feel anything but hot frustrated yes, hot definitely not.

"What if he has a girlfriend"

"Then he will have a new one named you"

Seriously! I really felt like banging my head on something right now.

"What if she's supernatural, maybe a fox and wants to fight me for him"

"Then you will deal with it and what is the possibility of her been a fox?"

I really feel like screaming right now, I knew I had lost but I wasn't giving in easily.

"I still want to be a virgin for my mate"

I smirked I wanted to hear what she would say,

"It can be arranged that why we have witches isn't it?"

My smirk was gone

"I don't want any witch messing around with my body"

"But you have one as a best friend" she deadpanned.

I was definitely having a headache now so could she as she lightly rubbed her temples trust her to make that seem regal I thought with a sniff, finally she sighed and said,

"You are fighting a lost battle my dear," as if I didn't know that already, "I know the real reason you are against it and I sure a wedding will happen," as if sensing my question she continued "with or without his permission."

She said with a smile, yep I thought the cold smile was back so I didn't bother to find out she planned to accomplish that feat but I sure felt sorry the person involved.

"look Cleopatra your were raised to be this and it can't happen with out some certain sacrifice I hope you understand what I'm doing and as you can see I more vampires than any other specie in my court I am really trying but will never leave my kingdom in shambles!"

She shouted as it looked like I wasn't ready to go along with her plans and immediately lighting flashed across the sky and the wind started to howl and I knew that sge was mad so I said the only thing I knew that will distract her and calm her down.

"But Mother!"

I shouted too with a smile then she replied with fake Sternness and a smiled and said,

"Don't raise your voice at me young lady and it's my Queen in the throne room now go and get ready your will be leaving soon "

"Yes mom" I said in a sullen unrepentant tone but as I walked out I mumured,

"Ice Queen."

Know fully well that she would hear me and she did as her laughter escorted out to hall then I threw my hair back, straightened my back,lifted my head back took a deep breathe and said with a smirk,

"Let's rumble."

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Hi wonderful thanks for picking up my book out of the thousands out here on wattpad I really hope you enjoyed it if you did don't forget to vote, comment and share it will be really appreciated, so quick question(s)

If you were a supernatural what will you like to be?

Good day and have fun wishing you all the best good bye and God bless you. 😂😂😇😇😴😮😍😍😛😜😝😋😗😘😎😘😘💓💋💖👋👋👋

PS- constructive criticism is appreciated and I would like if you point out some of my mistakes in the comments but please be nice.