"You're not even a little gay?" Dub inquiries. Getting a look of shock and disbelief from Slim.

"No!" Slim and Dub stared at each other for a moment. "What's in it for you anyways, Dub?"

Dub gestured to us. "Remember they were gonna get naked?" His eyes widened.

"Well I think it's a good idea." I shrug.

"Then you guys sleep with Colson." He says, shocked were still thinking about him and Kelly.

"I have. It was great. He had all this adrenaline right before his show." Trev lays back in her seat.

"You have?" I give her a questioned look.

"Yeah it was the night of yours and Rook's date. We planned that argument together. I had a good time with him." She smiles, folding her arms. Honestly, she looks cuddly.

We hear the door creak open. And two distinct voices coming through the hall.

"Hey." Rook smiles, leaning against the wall. "How was your guy's day?"

"Great." Trev said, still staring at the tv.

"Pretty good. Love talking to these two." Dub winked at us.

"It was fine until just now, when things took an awkward turn." Slim glanced at Trev then at Rook.

"How did it become awkward?" Rook asks before I could answer his initial question.

"Hey Colson." Trev smiled at him, crossing one leg over the other. You could tell she was giddy.

"Hi, Trev." he chucked and kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

Trev blushed, watching Colson walk out of the room. She giggled then looked at Slim and winked.

"Where are you going?" I ask looking at him.

"Oh studio room. Going to record some stuff." He smiled.

"Okay." I shrug. "I'm hungry." I get up. "Anyone want a sandwich?" I question.

Rook nods, raising his hand. I looked over his hand, ignoring it. You know if he's going to ignore me and be a dick, then I can do the same. I'm so tired of being treated like this by him. It makes me so angry.

"No? Okay." I walk to the kitchen.

"Oof, someone's in trouble." Trev teases.

"Wow, okay." Rook takes a seat next to Trev. "What's, Aaron's, problem today?" He pokes Trev, watching her slightly tip over then back to where she was sitting.

"I'm guessing you are." Slim states.

"Oh why?" Rook looks at Dub and Slim before poking Trevor again.

"Bruuuuuh." Trev shoved Rook. "Stop fucking poking me."

Rook poked her again. Sniggering from his own annoyance of Trevor, causing her to whine.

I walk back in. "Would you stop doing that to her?" I stand Trev up, moving her to sit between Slim and Dub. "She's high. Really high and she's a little drunk."

"Why're you so pissy, today?" Rook shoots an irritable look in my direction.

"I'm not." I cross my arms, sitting on the opposite side of the couch from him, and sat my sandwich on the coffee table along with a water bottle.

"Are you okay?" Rook proceeds to become even more annoying.

"I'm fine, Rook. Now stop." I glare at him, then look away.