Questions??

I'd be lying to myself if I said that I'm not going to miss this book.

This is my first book with a phenomenal 1.04 K votes and more than 4K reads.

Thanks to all for being with me.

Pipigrin, you've stayed with me from the first chapter of this book.

The_Dweeb you joined late, but caught up fast.

edelmeehan You actually read from the beginning, but were a silent reader till a few weeks back.

ebartlett03 Thanks for reading! You made me reach 1.04 K in a day.

louiseistyping You are a good friend on Instagram and a diehard VA fan... Hope you liked this story.

KashishBelikov the support, the pillar, the pioneer, the owner of this story. The girl without whom this story would never have been possible! The way you understand me, the way you feel me and know me, and also the way you can almost read my thoughts, makes me wonder what you are! We hardly had to go back and change out chats as we were so perfectly synchronised! Love you so much!

NOW! THE QUESTIONS! PLEASE ANSWER!

1 ⚀ WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS BOOK?

2 ⚁ WHICH CHAT IS THE BEST ACCORDING TO YOU.

3 ⚂ DID YOU LIKE THE TWISTS AND THE ENDING? DID YOU WANT IT TO GO ON?

4 ⚃ WHY DID YOU LIKE THIS BOOK OVERALL?

5 ⚄ WHICH PARTS IN THE BOOK SO YOU THINK NEEDS CHANGE?

6 ⚅ WAS ANY CHARACTER PORTRAYED WRONGLY?

7 ⏰ WAS THE CONVERSATION COMPLETE? OR DO YOU HAVE DOUBTS LEFT? IS SOMETHING STILL REMAINING? (THOUGH IT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN A STORY)

AND LAST OF ALL... IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY.... DO CHECK OUT MY OTHER VA FANFICS

#1 in RoseHathaway(10/5/18)#40 in Mystery(29,1,18)#64 in Fantasy

#40 in Mystery(29,1,18)
#64 in Fantasy ... Dimitri is leaving on a mission. Before that he finally persuades Rose to get married. Everybody is excited for the marriage of the first Gaurdian couple in the Moroi World. But the magical world of the Moroi is fraught with dangers. What will happen at the wedding? What turn does their life take? (This happens after 'The Ruby Circle') #530 in Romance.

 What will happen at the wedding? What turn does their life take? (This happens after 'The Ruby Circle') #530 in Romance

#9 in vampireacademy (10/5/18)
#18 in action 19/3/18
Lissa is missing and it's upto Rose to find her. But what happens when everything is a chaos and Rose us trapped! Can Dimitri save his love? Or will he be defeated. A different story of love and understanding, a different mixture of fantasy, mystery, science fiction, history and horror, all mixed in one!

 A different story of love and understanding, a different mixture of fantasy, mystery, science fiction, history and horror, all mixed in one!

#48 in Mystery as of 29,1,18.
What will you do when you are turned into the creature you hate the most? What if you are forced to live as something you have been taught to fight against all your life?

Dimitri Belikov, a Dhampir, is a 24 year old combat instructor at St Vladimir's Academy. In a romantic relationship with his student Rose Hathaway, he finds true love for the first time in his life.

A tarot card reader prophesied that he will lose what he values the most.....Who knew it would be his soul? Dimitri Belikov is awakened in a fight against Strigoi

He struggles with his new life until he meets Rose again. Rose is determined to hunt  him down.

What has destiny in store for them? Is the meeting a blessing or a curse?

Hope you all like it! Have a good day all of you and bye! Hope this chat was something which would stay with you for sometime!