"I guess..." Felix says softly.

We drop our jaws. "You never bought up girls after your mom!!" Hunter says.

We all frowns.

We all have our stories.

First off, how we all met.

We all met in pre-k, we instantly connected and became best friends. Our parents treated each of us like we were there sons.

Well, besides mine.

When I was first born, my parents left me at the doorstep of an orphanage. I was always a foster child who got thrown from family to family because of how bad I was at just four years old, this went on until I was eighteen, which is what I am now, when my new foster parents urged me to leave, so I did and Felix's parents took me in.

They didn't adopt me though, I just... like spent the night there everyday until...

here's where Felix's story comes in.

And our first killing.

Felix's parents abused him horribly until he fainted at Aiden, Hunter, Froy and I's feet.

So once he gained conscious, we all ganged up and killed his parents, then my foster parents.

That's when we were sent to death row.

Aiden, Hunter and Froys parents didn't like us anymore so they disowned us.

We played a goody goody act to get released, which obviously worked.

We all grew up together as brothers.

Felix, Froy, Aiden and Hunter live together in a mansion while I live in a separate mansion because.... you know.

This is went I got my body full of tattoos and fucking girls.

I cheat on them, use them, leave them in the morning,

anything you can thing of, I do.

Anyways, back to why Felix hasn't talked about girls,

Ever since his mom beat and abused him, he doesn't like to see girls the same.

"But guys... she's actually.... kind?" Felix says and we all gasp. "I know I know... she can be playing an act to get in my pants, but... she seems genuine and soft. Like she wouldn't even stomp on an ant" he adds.

"Awww Felix is in loveeeee" Froy prances around.

We all oooo like obnoxious five year olds.

"Oh shut it, I'm just saying she's... nice" Felix blushes.

We all laugh and ruffle his hair.

We hear running and immediately look up to see Ava running. "THATS HER!!" Hunter shouts.

I drop my stringed backpack and run as fast as I can after her.

"Why hello, Whiskey" I run up behind her and put her in a headlock.

She grabs my arm, trying to get me to stop. "Whiskey?" she asks.