Chapter 39

Alexithymia (n.)
The inability to express your feelings.

)The inability to express your feelings

Chapter 39

K-News just posted a new article on their website.

- K-netizens have been anticipating G-dragon's new mini album, one of his track has been released yesterday night unexpectedly as a teaser for the whole mini album.

[Click here to play the track:]

This was all over the internet since yesterday and it has reached 900,000 of views in just 24 hours. What surprised the netizens is the girl rapper that seems to be unknown!
She amazingly catches the hearts of many with just her unique voice. Will we see her soon? Who's that girl?

Lisa has been scrolling her phone while her lips had made a cute pout. Kwon Jiyong just asked her to check the link he send to her and this is what she sees. This is so unexpected, they just finished doing that song two weeks ago and now it was the talk of the internet. One thing she realized, never underestimate the power of a superstar.

But what surprises her more is the views that keep increasing. Lisa was about to read some comments when a notification popped out on her phone screen.

[ You received a message to: Taehyung ]

She hesitatingly clicked it as the message opened. This is new, Taehyung don't really text her out of the blue. He just go here or Lisa go there to meet him.

From: Taehyung
Hi Lisa. I just wanted to say that you keep bugging my mind and it irritates me.

Her eyebrow rose up as she read the text from him. What? Lisa clicked the reply button and started typing when another message interrupted her.

From: Taehyung
I miss you.

She stopped and read it one more time or maybe five times? She miss him too.

From: Taehyung
I want to see you, Can I see you?

Can he see her? Of course he can. She wanted to see him too.

From: Taehyung
I'm sorry about my first text btw, it just that I can't concentrate on my work because you keep popping in my mind and I'm stupidly smiling without any reason at all! It's crazy.

Lisa laughed upon reading his new text message. Then she remembered a certain scenario in her mind.

"Do you wanna make out?"
Lisa asked like she was asking how was the weather today? Her face was void of any emotions and voice was calmer than water.