The Desire

The Desire

(Here is all that lusty behaviour so here you go, enjoy)

My P.O.V

I carried on stroking his boney legs which actually felt quite smooth and relaxing, I was feeling a tingling sense down my body, feeling that I was actually getting into this and howit surprisingly dragged me off topic that there are two dead bodies next to us!! What the heck. When my tender hands reached his pelvis Sans grabbed my hand, took out his glowing erection and he started massaging his dick with my hand. My eyes opened so wide that my temporal bone started to ache 'it's so big and thick' I thought to myself.

"Would getting dinner have been a more suitable option?" I asked nervously. He didn't answer me he was obviously too busy brushing my smooth hand against his slightly moist glowing genital appendage, he was really getting into this feeling that it felt harder and stood more upright. Although noticing that we were out in public were anyone can just walk passed and see two dead bodies and seeing a girl massaging a skeleton's cock (that's a perfect statement to the police). I tugged on Sans' robe to get his attention, Sans looked down at me and I said "shouldn't we be in a more private area andnot in freaking public!?" He soon realised as well. At first it looked like he didn't care but he overall put an invisible bubble around us, also over (B/N) and (F/N)

This is where things started to get reeaally feisty~ now that we were covered up and no one can see us Sans started to remove my clothing my arms being exposed to the chilling air brushing past me. The cool breeze made my perking nipple stick out from my bra and they were seen by none other than the skeleton gazing down at my chest.