The Mysterious Figure

My P.O.V

Suddenly, I saw a tall dark figure appear from a dark smoke-like cloud with lots of ravens flying towards my direction. I duck down and cover my eyes, even though they were already closed. The ravens made so much squawking noises and likely shedding their dark feathers as they flew past me and suddenly all burst into flames, the ashes all fell on meas well as their feathers. I didn't see how many ravens there were but from the feather and ash pile surrounding me and up to my thighs I can tell it was a lot. I suddenly came back into realisation and noticed about the mysterious figure who made all of that happen.

It srarted walking up towards me, I can tell its ego is filled with evil just by sensing the obvious aspect. Every step it took the tension if my heart had risen. I have no idea wgat this thing will do, I've seen way too many movies to even hope or imagine. It got even closer, taking each step very slowly, it filled me with fearful adrenaline hoping to make another run for it without it grabbing me and sebsing deja vu. The glistening moonlight shone down, creating a blue-esk kind of colour around me and the figure. His appearance was much more clearer and I knew who was in conflict with me; dressed in a dark robe, boned hands and a scythe. Yes, it was the Grim Reaper as many people would say but his skull made it obvious to see it was Reaper Sans.

"Heya" he announced, "what's a doll like you doing in a place like this? You're not dead... yet". I gasped, about to shout and hopefully someone would hear but the skeleton slapped his hand against my mouth and held it there, keeping it shut. I don't know how I didn't die since whenever death touches the living, the living will perish but then I noticed a blue aura around his hands, he must have used his magic to prevent me from dying... but... why? It hurt so much that lots of small glistened tears started to form in my eyes. I thought it was going to be the end. However, he leaned up to me and whispered "are you going to behave? I don't want to hear any yelling or else you will die" and he slowly removed his hand from my mouth and wiped my tears away with his finger, it felt nice as it lightly brushed against my skin.